[SERIE A] Old Lady vs Old Men (12/14/08) (81 Viewers)

Man of the most beautiful match

• Manninger

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Marchionni

• Marchisio

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Nedved

• De Ceglie

• Zanetti

• Iaquinta

• Ronaldinho

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Had he scored his 2nd goal things would have changed. Would be too sweet not to vote after what he did to Ambrosini.
I was just provoking Hoori. :D

Even this way i was thinking should i vote for him or Amauri. Had he scored that instead of hitting the post it would've been a no brainer.

Jul 2, 2006
did you notice that there is no clever person in their forum,not even an average person.silly jokes,lowest insults(even against their own players like pirlo) and that's all about it.no creativity,no sense of humour,no football knowledge.

it seems that the scum of the earth is gathering scums around the world like a magnet.

i see that juventuz is much more balanced than the other fan forums.after reading their pathetic posts i missed cronios and vinman's match reports,badass' drughi adventures,mark's false transfer news,clash between vlatko and maher....fuck,even bes and seven are more bearable than them :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Great performance by Juve, a demolition if there ever was one. Heres my player ratings. My man of the match was sissoko, he was everywhere making tackles, roughing up the opponent, covering a lot of ground and generally making life hell for Milan's midfielders. Even Molinaro was fantastic yesterday, credit where its due, he was a rock in defence and he was lively, running up and down the left flank.

Pato was the worst player on the pitch, and i thought ronaldinho was one of Milan's better players.

did you notice that there is no clever person in their forum,not even an average person.silly jokes,lowest insults(even against their own players like pirlo) and that's all about it.no creativity,no sense of humour,no football knowledge.

it seems that the scum of the earth is gathering scums around the world like a magnet.

i see that juventuz is much more balanced than the other fan forums.after reading their pathetic posts i missed cronios and vinman's match reports,badass' drughi adventures,mark's false transfer news,clash between vlatko and maher....fuck,even bes and seven are more bearable than them :D
:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
Go look at the replay and comeback...I rewound it like 5 times...the ball goes flying and then theres contact.

Whatever even without that penalty we'd have lost yesterday!!!

For the most part we were crap!

The better team one yesterday.

Enjoy!
More than fair enough.I do not know about others ,I loooooooooooooooooove Juve,but I hate Inter,when I will have to decide between Milan and inter ,I do not hate Milan and I hate incredible mich that graveyard for players -Inter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)