[SERIE A] Old Lady vs Old Men (12/14/08) (69 Viewers)

Man of the most beautiful match

• Manninger

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Marchionni

• Marchisio

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Nedved

• De Ceglie

• Zanetti

• Iaquinta

• Ronaldinho

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Marceℓℓo;1838154 said:
Haha, i read that.
I laughed when i read how they named Amauri. You know how Amauri was flirting with us and Milan during the summer, when he said that he wish he could play half a season with us and half a season with Milan. At the end he chose us so Milan fans think that he chose us because we play CL and they think he's a mercenary.
They call him Amercenauri :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #963
    I don't accept it.
    I'm still mad at him for hitting the post at 4:2. If he scored there we would've scored at least one more and took a 2:0 lead in sets against Milan (after the 6:1 in 1997 this would have been the second set).
    Everything was going perfect. He wiped the floor with Ambrosini (my #1 most hated figure in Milan), he was one on one with the fascist and then the post.
    I can't forgive him that. :disagree:

j/k
    Del Piero was huge, once again. I'm afraid we will never find a replacement for him and for what he gives to Juventus.
    When he outclassed Ambrosini I jumped out of my chair as if he scored, then he hit the post and I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOO. But when I saw the replay I was too emotional for what he did and I had forgiven him immediately. :juventus:

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
    Haha, i read that.
    I laughed when i read how they named Amauri. You know how Amauri was flirting with us and Milan during the summer, when he said that he wish he could play half a season with us and half a season with Milan. At the end he chose us so Milan fans think that he chose us because we play CL and they think he's a mercenary.
    They call him Amercenauri :lol:
    Meh,they're just jealous.I read a couple of posts where they say "we need a big strong striker like Amauri".

BTW their forums are really boring.No "Blooooooooooooooms" or "We're DOOOOOOOMED".

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #965
    Marceℓℓo;1838170 said:
    Meh,they're just jealous.I read a couple of posts where they say "we need a big strong striker like Amauri".

BTW their forums are really boring.No "Blooooooooooooooms" or "We're DOOOOOOOMED".
    The only action you see is on Juventuz. It's like a cocktail, we have everything.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    When he outclassed Ambrosini I jumped out of my chair as if he scored, then he hit the post and I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOO. But when I saw the replay I was too emotional for what he did and I had forgiven him immediately. :juventus:
    Lol, i did exactly the same thing and i've also forgiven him right away.
    I wasn't sad that he didn't score a goal as much as i was sad that he didn't score after such a piece of magic.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #968
    Lol, i did exactly the same thing and i've also forgiven him right away.
    I wasn't sad that he didn't score a goal as much as i was sad that he didn't score after such a piece of magic.
    100%....

Just like the one-two with David vs Inter..... It happens. You saw how he never stopped running, chasing every-ball down?

Mr. Anonymous

Look up & you'll see me
    Jan 10, 2008
    WoW.

At 3 -2 I thought we had a chance for the draw, but it wasn't 2 be.

Suspect penalty call. But Seedorf handled the ball in the area later on. (call it even)

Ambrosini socers on the wide open header, the game is different.

Pirlo & Seedorf sucked. Pato was awful trying to take on his man one on one. Ronaldinho was okay. We definatley missed Kaka & Gattuso.

It sad when Maldini @ 40 is STILL our best defender.

Sissoko cut out many passes to stop attacks.

The difference was definately Amauri. I told everyone in our forum we should have signed him and they laughed.

Idiots!!!

We'll I'm off to lick the the wounds and see what type of crap is gonna come outta managements mouth.

Hopefully we'll get you in the San Siro!!!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    You saw how he never stopped running, chasing every-ball down?
    No, not really. I don't pay attention anymore to things that happen week in week out. :D

Man, he's so great that not only our stadium, but every single curva in every single stadium in Italy should be named after him when he retires!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Suspect penalty call. But Seedorf handled the ball in the area later on. (call it even)
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Even Jankulovski's mother was screaming PENALTY when he fouled Del Piero.
    Later on Jankulovski made another clear penalty over Grygera and then Seedorf's handball.

I'm not being biased at all when i say that there were 3 crystal clear penalties for Juve yesterday. But i don't blame the ref at all since i think he wasn't biased towards any of the teams. I guess he thought it's too much to give more penalties after giving a penalty and a red card against Milan.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #975
    WoW.

Pirlo & Seedorf sucked. Pato was awful trying to take on his man one on one. Ronaldinho was okay. We definatley missed Kaka & Gattuso.

The difference was definately Amauri. I told everyone in our forum we should have signed him and they laughed.

Idiots!!!

We'll I'm off to lick the the wounds and see what type of crap is gonna come outta managements mouth.

Hard luck there. Though I believe It's going to be a lot harded for you guys in the San Siro when we have our full squad back.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #976
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Even Jankulovski's mother was screaming PENALTY when he fouled Del Piero.
    Later on Jankulovski made another clear penalty over Grygera and then Seedorf's handball.

I'm not being biased at all when i say that there were 3 crystal clear penalties for Juve yesterday. But i don't blame the ref at all since i think he wasn't biased towards any of the teams. I guess he thought it's too much to give more penalties after giving a penalty and a red card against Milan.
    Thank you. I thought I was the only one who was asking for that penalty. That was a CLEAR penalty foul over Grygera. Janko wasn't even looking at/for the ball as much as he was planning to get rid of Grygera out of the box in an ugly way.

The ref was just too scared to whistle it for the 2nd time in less than 45min.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    We would if it wasn't a PK mate...Ale got clattered from behind in the box, there was absolutely no doubt that it was a penalty

Mar 24, 2006
    WoW.

Idiots!!!

The Conclusion : No Hard Feeling man :tup:

Mr. Anonymous

Look up & you'll see me
    Jan 10, 2008
    Thank you. I thought I was the only one who was asking for that penalty. That was a CLEAR penalty foul over Grygera. Janko wasn't even looking at/for the ball as much as he was planning to get rid of Grygera out of the box in an ugly way.

The ref was just too scared to whistle it for the 2nd time in less than 45min.
    I agree, that and the Seedorf hand ball weren't called and should have been. Janks on Grygera wasn't called cause he flopped to the ground too easy. As did Sissoko a time or two.

But the first call could have been waived on...but playing at home, you were alwatys gonna get the call.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)