[SERIE A] Old Lady vs Old Men (12/14/08) (80 Viewers)

Man of the most beautiful match

• Manninger

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Marchionni

• Marchisio

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Nedved

• De Ceglie

• Zanetti

• Iaquinta

• Ronaldinho

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Inter's 4-2 victory moves the Nerazzurri nine points clear at the top of the table ahead of tonight's match between second-place teams Juventus and AC Milan. "Let's hope it's a draw," said Ibra. "Whoever loses will drop important points, but I think it will be a draw because it's a very difficult match."

MUAHAHAHA now lets chase these arseholes!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
VINCI PER NOI MAGICA LA JUVENTUUUUUUUS VINCI PER NOI MAGICA LA JUVENTUUUUUUUS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH WOOOOOOOOOOOOAH WOOOOOOOOOOOAH WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH WOOOOOOOOOOOAH WOOOOOOOOOOOAH WOOOOOOOOOOOOAH WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH :flag2: :scarf:

my room last night was officially an extension to la curva scirea

in credit to milan though, their fans know how to accept defeat, and know they were outplayed.

the Kids played whilst the 'old men' watched on

Dec 26, 2004
Manninger 7: Eventhough he conceded twice and he could/should avoid the 2nd one he had pretty good game with so many top class saves.

Grygera 7.5: One of his best games in Juve shirt, showed great confidence in both defending and going forward not to mention that few impressive sliding tackles.

Mellberg 6.5: Good game by the Swede and formed a solid partnership with Giorgio.

Cheillini 8: Saying he is soon to become one of the best defender in Europe is gay; he is one of the very very best already.

Molinaro 7: He was owning Fuckrotta so badly all the night, I would have given him even a better rating if it wasn't for his trademark lose of concentration in some occasion like the one with Sheva.

Marchioni 6.5: Good efforts by Marco, kept Janko under consistent pressure.
Sissoko 7.5: Typical big match performance by Sissoko, always up to the occasion and to make things better he is even assisting in style now.

Marchisio 8: His best performance for Juve, showed a maturity of a veteran against the likes of Ronaldinho and Pirlo.

Nedved 6: Did nothing spectacular until he left with injury.

Del Piero 7.5: Del Piero.

Amauri 8: Who says he only do well against small teams? Great technique in second goal and there is no need to mention the first one as we all know he is monster in aerial games

De Ceglie 8: From now on he will always be remembered for humiliating Fuckrotta, wininng Scudetto or CL is the only scene which can give me more joy than Fuckrotta leaving the field with crazy whistles by our fans.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah, and he would be smart to, their advantage is they are more skillfull passers, and Seedorf is big part of that advantage. Though they might need the grit of Emerson, it perhaps would be counterproductive to have such a slow player in the middle of the park, when what they need is mobility.
But not that any of their mids will give them that now that Flamini is out it seems (didnt know). They are all slow, and we can harrass them with aggressive and mobile play, because I saw them against Torino and Palermo, and these slow players couldnt pressure anyone (Gattuso didnt play), they mainly stood around while the opposition ran around. Thats our advantage and we better use it well. Especially against Pirlo, he is so lost when he gets pressured.
Said this before the game, I am glad the above predictable nature of them was taken advantage of PERFECTLY. This goes out to Ranieri... :delpiero: :touched:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
to be fair, Pirlo and Ronaldinho were pretty good...the rest of the MF, especially Seedorf, was quite pathetic and Pato was nothing special

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #953
    CR? What to say, the guy is looser
    Sometimes I feel like you ask for it. You ask for argument just because you got used to it. I think it's better you stay quiet because no one is going to criticize Ranieri.

And stop repeating the same shit everytime we win.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    to be fair, Pirlo and Ronaldinho were pretty good...the rest of the MF, especially Seedorf, was quite pathetic and Pato was nothing special
    Fuck no, Pirlo was terrible (he lost TONS of balls, as said, you only need to pressure him a little for him to crumble). Seedorf did better then him for sure (his cross to Ambro and such), him, Ronnie and Abbiatti are the ONLY Milan players that didnt embarass themselves as pathetic mofos, not that is that demanding to be, just need to be better then average (Ronnie and Seedorf are slow, so less danger, plus pathetic teammates that never run).

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
    You gotta love reading their forums now:lol:

motherf#@king bastards.

people in Uganda and Somali are dying from povetry.
    and those rich-ass players getting paid as if they were a kings.
    for those money many regular players would destroy and crash juve and any other team.

look at those fat,overgreased players,how pathetic.No hunger,no glory,no fighting spirit.Bunch of old and useless jerks.

so full of money,they forgot all about the game itself.
    they forgot about their fans,whos been desperately waiting for the scudetto for so many years,no one even remember how many.
    http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showpost.php?p=528803&postcount=1249

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    I don't accept it.
    I'm still mad at him for hitting the post at 4:2. If he scored there we would've scored at least one more and took a 2:0 lead in sets against Milan (after the 6:1 in 1997 this would have been the second set).
    Everything was going perfect. He wiped the floor with Ambrosini (my #1 most hated figure in Milan), he was one on one with the fascist and then the post.
    I can't forgive him that. :disagree:

j/k
    Del Piero was huge, once again. I'm afraid we will never find a replacement for him and for what he gives to Juventus.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Fuck no, Pirlo was terrible (he lost TONS of balls, as said, you only need to pressure him a little for him to crumble). Seedorf did better then him for sure (his cross to Ambro and such), him, Ronnie and Abbiatti are the ONLY Milan players that didnt embarass themselves as pathetic mofos, not that is that demanding to be, just need to be better then average (Ronnie and Seedorf are slow, so less danger, plus pathetic teammates that never run).
    I disagree that Pirlo was terrible. Every player was messing up passes because of the weather and Milan's defence especially looked terrible they played themselves into danger so many times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)