[Serie A] nipples soccer 2-0 JUVENTUS (March 30th 2014) (17 Viewers)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
So whats your point that we are tired to the end of the world and that we will play like we play last months till the rest of the season.Yes Barca,Real ,Chelsea lose but also they usually put more than 3 goals in their opponents nets when they win .We put only one,maybe two maximum due to Tevez magic.That is what I am talking when I say that we lose shape and form.
I guess they get more points for scoring more goals.

As I said, we are tired and out of form, but there's no team that is always on their 100%.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
One major issue with this game was the starting lineup, specifically starting Osvaldo and Llorente together, a striking pair that has no hope in hell of working. It's like starting Iaquinta and Amauri together.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
i said that it´s pretty much mandatory for roma to win all of their games in order to get back into the title race again... tbh those two questions combined with all your previous posts don´t make much sence ^^

yeah who could have expected that the gap becomes smaller when roma plays 2 games, one of them against arguably the weakest side in serie a while juve plays only 1 game, which is away to napoli...
i give up and i´m off to bed. this conversation is going nowhere and i don´t want to call you a pessimist again.
Post your table before going to bed :D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
One major issue with this game was the starting lineup, specifically starting Osvaldo and Llorente together, a striking pair that has no hope in hell of working.
I'm not sure the fitness of the other forwards - with Vucinic and Giovinco just returning from injury - gave Conte much choice.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It was always 14 with a game in hand. I might be poor, depressed, low life without tactical knowledge but at least I know how to read, at least numbers.
True

Maybe you are right but I am not earning betwee 3-5 mil per season and also not pretending that am a great player.All I want to say is that all big clubs play every three days and they dont excuse themselves with tiredness.
I dont want to sound offensive now, and i'm sure this is the language barrier, but usually when people say stuff like that, they arent very intelligent, OR/and they dont really know anything about stamina, recovery etc

Most guys i know that lift seriously for a few years now, who arent neccecarely intelligent, understand this concept much better cause they experience it.

I'll explain the two examples, to give you a good idea.

A powerlifter trains relatively low reps, of pretty high weights, for quite some volume, or SERIOUSLY high weights for a bit less volume. It puts a huge strain on muscles, tendons joints. The body has to deal with acidity, tissue recovery glycogene replenishment, hormonal boosts, etc.

There are however many factors. Some days you didnt sleep wel, or eat well, or had less hormonal production meaning less recovery. perhaps you are switching things around, are close to a deload or are doing controlled overtraining.

Cause of this some days you come at the weights, and just feel jaded. or you busted your hip and squats are not going as they should etc. Recovery is a big deal.

For football players, a simular story occurs. Many people think its just a long sprint and jog, but its so much more.
Remember when you were in university and had 4 weeks of exams, think how you felt at the end. That gives an idea what "feeling jaded" is about. Its something that also happens to creative players when they are getting overplayed. Dont forget, they must load themselves up to give everything , each time.

Then, there is like the above example, muscular recovery. During the game, a player can take a big amount of knocks. And we are juventus, everyone hates us and everyone plays 200% versus us. We receive so much crushing tackles. this gives muscular trauma, just like a powerlifter feels when he is dropping below 3rep range. Recovering from muscular trauma is nice when you have a weeks time. But when there are 3 games every 7 days, that doesnt happen.
ANd because of this trauma, the muscle as a whole doesnt recover nearly as good. That is what we are currently seeing.
Ever wonder why vidal has these games where he "runs less" and "less often" ? Well, thats basically what happened.
Each and every player has different resistance against this. Tevez for example, is one of those carved out of a granite stone, that can keep getting knocks, and allways be recovered for the next game.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
True

I dont want to sound offensive now, and i'm sure this is the language barrier, but usually when people say stuff like that, they arent very intelligent, OR/and they dont really know anything about stamina, recovery etc

Most guys i know that lift seriously for a few years now, who arent neccecarely intelligent, understand this concept much better cause they experience it.

A powerlifter trains relatively low reps, of pretty high weights, for quite some volume, or SERIOUSLY high weights for a bit less volume. It puts a huge strain on muscles, tendons joints. The body has to deal with acidity, tissue recovery glycogene replenishment, hormonal boosts, etc.

There are however many factors. Some days you didnt sleep wel, or eat well, or had less hormonal production meaning less recovery. perhaps you are switching things around, are close to a deload or are doing controlled overtraining.

Cause of this some days you come at the weights, and just feel jaded. or you busted your hip and squats are not going as they should etc. Recovery is a big deal.

For football players, a simular story occurs. Many people think its just a long sprint and jog, but its so much more.
Remember when you were in university and had 4 weeks of exams, think how you felt at the end. That gives an idea what "feeling jaded" is about. Its something that also happens to creative players when they are getting overplayed. Dont forget, they must load themselves up to give everything , each time.

Then, there is like the above example, muscular recovery. During the game, a player can take a big amount of knocks. And we are juventus, everyone hates us and everyone plays 200% versus us. We receive so much crushing tackles. this gives muscular trauma, just like a powerlifter feels when he is dropping below 3rep range. Recovering from muscular trauma is nice when you have a weeks time. But when there are 3 games every 7 days, that doesnt happen.
ANd because of this trauma, the muscle as a whole doesnt recover nearly as good. That is what we are currently seeing.
Ever wonder why vidal has these games where he "runs less" and "less often" ? Well, thats basically what happened.
Each and every player has different resistance against this. Tevez for example, is one of those carved out of a granite stone, that can keep getting knocks, and allways be recovered for the next game.
Stopped reading there.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

:tup:

And Tevez part is so true. Nothing seems to slow that guy down.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I guess they get more points for scoring more goals.

As I said, we are tired and out of form, but there's no team that is always on their 100%.
You are joking but I dont care.They are not getting more points by scoring more goals per game but when they win they play with goals and with superiority. When we play last two months even when we won we play shitty with only one goal.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
You are joking but I dont care.They are not getting more points by scoring more goals per game but when they win they they play with goals and with superiority. When we play last two months even when we won we play shitty with only one goal.
I get your point, we aren't an entertaining side (even boring and insomnia curing at times) but as long as we win I'm okay with it.

And we were never a "flashy" team, not even in Lippi and Capello days when we had superior sides.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
True

Try and get a master degree of sport science with this kind of explanation.And language barrier does not have anything in common with this.
Which part you dont understand.
Dont write walls of text just to explain how tiredness/recovery process goes.I know that well.My point was that all major teams are playing with such tempo and do not look like retired clerks .So tiredness ,stamina "scientific" explanation of recovery process does not have anything in common with our current form and shape.

- - - Updated - - -

One major issue with this game was the starting lineup, specifically starting Osvaldo and Llorente together, a striking pair that has no hope in hell of working. It's like starting Iaquinta and Amauri together.
Agree.Very plastic explanation.

- - - Updated - - -

I get your point, we aren't an entertaining side (even boring and insomnia curing at times) but as long as we win I'm okay with it.

And we were never a "flashy" team, not even in Lippi and Capello days when we had superior sides.
Agree with this.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Stopped reading there.
Bro, do you even lift

:tup:

And Tevez part is so true. Nothing seems to slow that guy down.
I knew he was one hard rock before he came here, but i'm SERIOUSLY impressed with how he keeps coping with this. Each game he gets at least 4 hard knocks on his anckles, and he just keeps shrugging it off and continue every single goddamn game like nothing happened. While our team is getting godsmacked with insufficient trauma and as a result, muscular recovery, he is actually getting better and better.

Damn, they just dont make forwards like that anymore considering the flair and technique he also has.

:eek: :eek:

The second time in the same evening the great Zach, the never wrong Zach, the know all Zach agrees with what a poor depressed low life lacking tactical knowledge person. I must be on a roll.
I prefer this jack to the needlessly negative one

In another word - peasants :lol:
Peasants reject logical response and reject things they cant comprehend. This guy is trying, he's not a peasant. He's just new to the trauma thing.
And lets face it, 95% of the forum actually is(dolan).

Try and get a master degree of sport science with this kind of explanation.And language barrier does not have anything in common with this.
Which part you dont understand.
Dont write walls of text just to explain how tiredness/recovery process goes.I know that well.My point was that all major teams are playing with such tempo and do not look like retired clerks .So tiredness ,stamina "scientific" explanation of recovery process does not have anything in common with our current form and shape.
Every single aspect was covered.

Juventus faces 200% motivated teams who play their game of the year against us, resulting in much muscular trauma inflicted, on top of the physical and domminant display we want.
when having your strikers and midfielders injured, playing 3 days a week is for our selection not enough to fully recover, its putting a huge strain on their recovery, and we get players looking tired in games as a result.
We have our more creative players also playing 3 games per week, for quite a while now, without chance to sub them. This makes them feel jaded and puts a negative on their creative outlet
Our in form player, tevez, who is so very important for us at the moment wasent present in this game.

the "major" teams in italy are currently +10 and much more points behind us. The "major" teams in spain dont have to deal with tackle happy defenders, and got MUCH more rotational options.
The "major team" in germany, has a lead over every other team, like we got a lead over sassulo. Then they also got 2 worlclass players for every midfield and attacking midfield position, and mandzukic isnt a peasant eighter.
Same applies for the "major team" in france, tho slightly less dept. (lol cavani backup for zlatan).
English teams tend to be better at recovering from tough routines. They are simply better at this then anyone else.
And still, most of them got several rotation options.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)