[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (12 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
I made a deal with this guy from Napels at work, if Juve wins he will walk the whole day with a Del Piero jersey and if Napoli wins i have to walk with a Napoli jersey.

Let's beat these blue garbage piles!

JuventinMalti

Apr 5, 2006
I made a deal with this guy from Napels at work, if Juve wins he will walk the whole day with a Del Piero jersey and if Napoli wins i have to walk with a Napoli jersey.

Let's beat these blue garbage piles!
If you have to wear their shirt, I suggest you go do it in their city. The shirt would be camoflage, with all the garbage there is lying around.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
What does that have to do with anything? I'm not talking about our attack I'm talking about our defense. Bonucci and Chiellini at LB is not a strong left side of defense. It was weak against Inter without doubt. Bonucci got a silly yellow because he couldn't get on the right side of Zarate (or Zanetti I forget) and THAT was because Chiellini wasn't tracking back. Maicon strolled right through our left side of defense as well and got a shot off without Bonucci even putting a foot out. For a defender those blocked shot stats, interception stats etc. don't matter if you make mistakes because even one mistake out of an otherwise near flawless game can cost a team three points. Bonucci is still definitely a liability and Chiellini should not be at left back. Look at Barzagli and Lichtsteiner, that's how Bonucci and Chiellini should be playing. That's what sound defending looks like.
I dont think we watched the same game. Maicons goal was a lucky deflection off a well put block from Bonucci. There was some space in Chiellinis side, but when Maicon is playing as well as he does there is always space. The defense was grand vs merda

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I dont think we watched the same game. Maicons goal was a lucky deflection off a well put block from Bonucci. There was some space in Chiellinis side, but when Maicon is playing as well as he does there is always space. The defense was grand vs merda
I think you've just lowered your standards.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
We will win this 1-3 , we will be ahead 1-2 for most of the match until DP comes in as a sub and finish them in the dying minutes .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)