[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (4 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Still, fighting back in Naples? You'd have to be crazy. They'll make a pizza out of you.
depends on who is around you, i mean something similar almost happened to me few years ago, was on the way back from the emirates cup and a shit load of drunken arsenal fans were giving me abuse from the window of the next carriage of an underground train as i was there visible in my Juve shirt, luckily i was in the same carriage as a load of Juve fans, when i got off at kings cross station, the goons confronted me, then the set of Juve fans stood my back and we chased them instead :D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
my mate at work was made to take off his arsenal shirt in public whilst queuing up outside white hart lane (spurs)
Better off going casual anyway.

I've had a similar experience to your one on the train when going to Hampden for Aberdeen v Celtic.

Celtic were getting mouthy and thought they were in the majority because there weren't any Aberdeen tops or scarves on show in the carriage.

They didn't realise that there were about thirty Aberdeen casuals surrounding them. :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Better off going casual anyway.

I've had a similar experience to your one on the train when going to Hampden for Aberdeen v Celtic.

Celtic were getting mouthy and thought they were in the majority because there weren't any Aberdeen tops or scarves on show in the carriage.

They didn't realise that there were about thirty Aberdeen casuals surrounding them. :D
hahaha :D yeah

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
depends on who is around you, i mean something similar almost happened to me few years ago, was on the way back from the emirates cup and a shit load of drunken arsenal fans were giving me abuse from the window of the next carriage of an underground train as i was there visible in my Juve shirt, luckily i was in the same carriage as a load of Juve fans, when i got off at kings cross station, the goons confronted me, then the set of Juve fans stood my back and we chased them instead :D
That is an amazing story, perhaps they should make a movie adaptation where you can play yourself.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Anyone have a highlight video of the game yesterday, which doesn't have to be downloaded? In high quality and either in Italian or English commentary?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)