[Serie A] Napoli 0-1 JUVENTUS [December 1st 2017] (3 Viewers)

vote cazzo

• Higuain

• Benatia

• Buffon

• Douglas Costa

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
was wondering why Mertens didnt get a yellow. i forgot he had one already, which is 99% the reason he didnt get it there. and agree about his decisions, cant recall a single mistake he made
It most certainly was the reason, but when I saw the replay, I thought he should've been booked. It was not a case of going down easy, but a deliberate act. He - and everyone else knew - it was Chiellini's ball.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Another top defensive performance. First clean sheet against them at San Paolo since 97. Their first loss of the season. -1 behind them. Perfect stuff. Allegri absolutely schooled Mr Beautiful Football yet again.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
It most certainly was the reason, but when I saw the replay, I thought he should've been booked. It was not a case of going down easy, but a deliberate act. He - and everyone else - knew it was Chiellini's ball.
it was a blatant dive, and iirc he also asked for a PK, which settles it as a clear yellow. Mertens got lucky

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
props to benatia tonight. Really worried about him initially but he handled everything thrown at him.

Do you guys think, aside from our tactical masterclass, that Nipples sort of choked under the pressure on their big night tonight too? They barely created anything outside the crazy first few minutes when we looked ragged
They’ve made a habit of it lately. Choked in big games against Madrid, City, Inter and now us. They place way too much pressure on themselves before these big games.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
why is it that, when napoli is affected, our game can be moved to friday night to allow more time before CL midweek but if it was us playing crotone we would be playing Sunday night

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Great win, the way we played and the fact that everybody even our Ferrara was hoping we lost make it even sweeter.
Our Ferrara is a Napoli local and legendary player before he even came to us.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
why is it that, when napoli is affected, our game can be moved to friday night to allow more time before CL midweek but if it was us playing crotone we would be playing Sunday night
I don't get you here? The problem was against Sampdoria. It makes no sense we didn't play saturday, when we had such an important game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)