[Serie A] Napoli 0-1 JUVENTUS [December 1st 2017] (4 Viewers)

vote cazzo

• Higuain

• Benatia

• Buffon

• Douglas Costa

Results are only viewable after voting.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Any lineup with Khedira is a troll, right?

Buffon

Howedes Benatia Chiellini

Matuidi Marchisio Pjanic Sandro
Wow look at everyone on this forum hating on khedira. I was the first one who saw that he was incapable, yet at that time people gave me sheet just because he was a new player. Now I'm even banned from posting on khedira page, while all I see on that page is people saying exactly the truth I said about khedira. He is cr.ap. Face it.

To those khedira fanboys who gave me sheet back then, please trim your pubes to resemble khedira's beard as a form of humiliation. And then after that, go support inter.

- - - Updated - - -

Prepare for countless backpassed and cutting back into absolute obscurity

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We are setting the stage for conceding the championship with a 3-1 defeat, that will help the 80% to forget about WC disqualification...

PS Khedira, De Sciglio and Cuads are confirmed to start, Rugani, Bentancour and Higuain confirmed on the bench. Dybala will play as the CF

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
We are setting the stage for conceding the championship with a 3-1 defeat, that will help the 80% to forget about WC disqualification...

PS Khedira, De Sciglio and Cuads are confirmed to start, Rugani, Bentancour and Higuain confirmed on the bench. Dybala will play as the CF
What kind of craziness is this. He'll get mauled by Napoli's rough tactics.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
a 2 man midfield with Jogira in it is a recipe for disaster. We need to press and hound them; otherwise, this is gonna be over before HT. We can't have Jogira's lazy ass out on the pitch, especially with the indifferent form of Pjanic. We need more physical presence!

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
a 2 man midfield with Jogira in it is a recipe for disaster. We need to press and hound them; otherwise, this is gonna be over before HT. We can't have Jogira's lazy ass out on the pitch, especially with the indifferent form of Pjanic. We need more physical presence!
I would've thought Matuidi was a no brainer. A 3 man MF of Pjanic, Marchi and Matuidi would be ideal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)