[Serie A] Napoli 0-1 JUVENTUS [December 1st 2017] (11 Viewers)

vote cazzo

• Higuain

• Benatia

• Buffon

• Douglas Costa

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Tbh, at this point of the season, the CL fixture is more important. Max said he'd be fine with a draw, and I guess that's what he's going for here. A conservative lineup and some faces/names that don't deserve to be starting, but fuck it. Let's hope we don't embarrass ourselves, and somehow emerge unscathed. :xfinger:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Allegri is the worst coach ever cause he wont play every week some of the fans favourite players....

I bet Allegri wants to get sacked sooner and thats why he keeps all in-form players on the bench while playing all the off-form ones that fans dont want to see aswell, this is so typical of Allegri that we might even do as bad as the past years with him by actually winning the Scudetto again :shifty: :tup: :rofl:

—————————

- Sarcasm aside, starting both Asamoah and Khedira over AS and Bentancur/Matuidi i agree it could turn out very bad for us, tho is too early to know for sure who will start so some should relax abit with all the insults because nothing is yet done and dusted, the game-plan tonight is not to lose given our poor form and injuries, we have to be cautious because a defeat here and Napoli goes 7pts clear, a draw at San Paolo with zero juve fans will already be a a decent enough result, but a win is not that far off our reach either, i hope and expect to see a 'off-form’ Juve showing a 'in-form’ Napoli how its done when it matters by frustrating them and than hitting them on the break, without aiming at overrating Allegri i still have faith in him to outplay Sarri and get us the point/points we need but it will depend a lot on how some of our key players do tonight too, we’ll see what happens... as i said in my opinion i dont see us losing this one. ;)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Like the formation, just not all the starting players in it. You never know, maybe Napoli feels a little overconfident and play subpar.
God arghhhhhhhhhh rageeeeeee

_How can you field Khedira and Asamoah?!?!?!
Everybody know we should switch to 3 man midfield and he goes 2 midfield one being khedira and the other being Pjanic against Napoli??!?! Is he out of his mind or what?!!??!

- - - Updated - - -

I would

Cuadrado-Benatia-Chiellini-Alex Sandro
Marchisio-Bentancur-Matuidi
Pjanic-Dybala
Higuain

and then subs Douglas Costa - Sturaro - DE Sciglio in if we're winning

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
God arghhhhhhhhhh rageeeeeee

_How can you field Khedira and Asamoah?!?!?!
Everybody know we should switch to 3 man midfield and he goes 2 midfield one being khedira and the other being Pjanic against Napoli??!?! Is he out of his mind or what?!!??!

- - - Updated - - -

I would

Cuadrado-Benatia-Chiellini-Alex Sandro
Marchisio-Bentancur-Matuidi
Pjanic-Dybala
Higuain

and then subs Douglas Costa - Sturaro - DE Sciglio in if we're winning
Yeah let's just field a winger at RB against one of the best players in the league, Insigne.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #266
    MDS Vs Insigne

Well, MDS if you wish to wipe away criticism today is your chance.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    I'm more worried about the standard Callejon move, sneaking behind the defender at the far post, it works almost every game for them

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
    I'm more worried about the standard Callejon move, sneaking behind the defender at the far post, it works almost every game for them
    ^This. I'm worried about Asamoah losing Callejon too easily.

De Sciglio will be fine, much better than Licht who costs a goal too often now. He has Barzagli behind him too.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    Klopp :lol: @DAiDEViL

Mourinho too :lol:
    Can't believe people still want Klopp :lol:
    If he's a "big manager", then what is Allegri? Klopp is the ultimate one-trick pony. Max is ten times the tactician.
    - - - Updated - - -

Maggio-Albiol though :lol:

Speedrunner Costa is gonna have a laugh...if Allan doesn't bully him.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    That fucking move.Insigne pass Calejon suddenly on the ball.We have conceded already from that readable and expected move.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't believe people still want Klopp :lol:
    If he's a "big manager", then what is Allegri? Klopp is the ultimate one-trick pony. Max is ten times the tactician.
    - - - Updated - - -

Maggio-Albiol though :lol:

Speedrunner Costa is gonna have a laugh...if Allan doesn't bully him.
    He will try hard .And I expect many brutal tackles from their players.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    This is what is going to happen, we'll go for a draw which is always a terrible mistake, one that we refuse to learn, thinking about Greece and we all know the outcome of us going for a draw. Yes, loss in Neaples and then head to Greece. We will of course waste this match because if we don't then there is something wrong, we always do and we always will. Next weekend we head back after two defeats, our morale is so low, the team is broken, chaos in the club and of course we will hand Inter a win with that collapse and go 10 points behind Napoli in December. Roma is also behind the corner. Please wake me up from this nightmare that is about to happen.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    That fucking move.Insigne pass Calejon suddenly on the ball.We have conceded already from that readable and expected move.
    Every fucking side in Serie A is falling for that move for God knows how long, similar to our Pirlo-Licht lob a few years back

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    Juve go 4-3-2-1 at Napoli?
    By Football Italia staff

Juventus will reportedly spring a tactical surprise against Napoli on Friday by lining up in a 4-3-2-1 formation.

Juve had been tipped to play in a 3-4-2-1 at the San Paolo, but Tuttojuve.com claims Max Allegri has made a late switch to the system also known as the 'Christmas Tree’.

Consequently, Andrea Barzagli would be dropped to make way for midfielder Blaise Matuidi, with Mattia De Sciglio and Kwadwo Asamoah flanking the back four.

Despite talk of Paulo Dybala possibly functioning as a false nine, the website concludes by expecting him to play just behind Gonzalo Higuain.

Juve XI for Napoli (probable): Buffon; De Sciglio, Benatia, Chiellini, Asamoah; Khedira, Pjanic, Matuidi; Dybala, Douglas Costa; Higuain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)