[Serie A] Napoli 0-1 JUVENTUS [December 1st 2017] (31 Viewers)

vote cazzo

• Higuain

• Benatia

• Buffon

• Douglas Costa

Results are only viewable after voting.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
that line-up is ok apart from Khedira being there, we need the energy of Matuidi in this kind of game way more than we need the composure of Khedira

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
We'll probably swallow our pride and defend deep 70-80% of the game. Try to hit them on the counter with DC and Cuadrado. We'll get a draw if we're lucky.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Pitty that I'll miss this one tonight. Because it will be a great victory for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Maggio though ::lol3::

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Sounds like a good game plan against a team like Napoli :boh:
Sound like the usual under Allegri against any decent team.
Bully with the weak, sheep with the strong

Also the claims about the game and how unimportant it is and so on are pathetic.
Why for once can't we pump the team into in giving everything we have? why always say "don't worry, be happy with whatever comes, doesn't matter" already giving an exit strategy before the game when you're the strongest team.
I simply hate this shit and I will never love Allegri as manager.
If only we won once CL I could at least respect him but instead only humiliation after humiliation.
Don't tell me about Serie A cause any manager in his place with this team could have won the league.
I'm waiting for the next summer to come hoping in international powerhouse to take his place even though I know it will be another italian sheep like Inzaghi.
Imagine us with a Guardiola,Mourinho,Klopp or other important managers giving us a strong mentality and will to win together with a decent gameplay (only Mourinho doesn't fit the last part of the phrase).

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
"Sheep with the strong" and then goes on to praise Klopp, Mourinho and Pep :lol:

The first one is busy failing to win any big games at Liverpool. The second one has built a reputation of being the master of going negative in big games. The last one's track record since leaving Messi is to lose at the first sight of a Spanish team, or even worse, Monaco.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
"Sheep with the strong" and then goes on to praise Klopp, Mourinho and Pep :lol:

The first one is busy failing to win any big games at Liverpool. The second one has built a reputation of being the master of going negative in big games. The last one's track record since leaving Messi is to lose at the first sight of a Spanish team, or even worse, Monaco.
then go on and tell me a big and succesful manager

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
then go on and tell me a big and succesful manager

These ain't superheroes though. Pep is a manager of the highest level, Mourinho (was) as well. Same for Max. There's nothing better out there and no one wins 100% of the games.

Lets not mention Serie A because you said not to. In CL since Max's time at Juve, none of these managers have done better than him. Pep lost 5-0 to Madrid, 5-3 to Barca and 2-2 (GD) to Atletico. Mou and Klopp weren't even relevant in this time frame.

To put it into perspective, Max's Juve is the only non-Spanish team to knock out Spanish big teams in this time span. And we did it twice (Madrid and Barca).

Does that count as "Sheep with the strong"?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)