[Serie A] Milan-Juventus (5 Viewers)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
At Lippi.AM
Its not about losing the game. Its about how you lose the game, and why you lose the game. In this case, or any other case for that matter, I believe only Capello is to blame. His favouring certain players doesnt help the motivational levels of the team and when comfort sets in, so does stagnation. As regards strategy, I dont think he's an A grader, because he doesnt seem open to anything, including learning from mistakes. What we need is a more fluid game plan, with a more attacking third, which means introducing an additional forward for games against the big guns. Come Wednesday however, I'll bet my last penny, this formation will be as is, with Zlatan manning the front line, yet again. And Mutu and Del Piero warming the bench, when in all honesty one, or both of them should be out there showing Zlatan how its done.
agree

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Maresca ] ++
I am so disappointed my fellow juventini.

Today I lost any hope of this team to win the CL.
What was this tonight?
our players can even not run good. and we have a distasterious coach. to left our most in form players (Mutu and Del piero) was a great fault and then to wait until the 70 minute and then to bring DP was even a evidence of incapacity from capello. what the hell does this man think. I can not understand the world anymore.
A good coach must be able to change and to adapt formation and tactics before and during a game, but what is capello doing, he brings DP and Mutu and let them play on the same position like nedved and camo before. no one is changing his position. against a team like ours every team in the world can stop us.

But it is not only capello to blame, the players have no determination and fighting spirit. what the hell is nedved doing out there? he is only running and provocate and hit the other players. TBH I don´t wanna win a scudetto with lucky win´s against weaker teams and to give such performence against "big" teams. all the players say we want to win the CL, but they do not do anything on the pitch.
Don´t tell me it was an incident, it was for the second time in a very short time. there is no live in the team.
:down:

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
2 baggio & Maresca
Okay, let's wait and see.

I'm going to bed. Good night evetyone.

and

FORZA MAGICA JUVE!!!

I still believe that Juve has the strongest team in Europe, which would win both Scudetto and CL.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lippi.am ] ++
2 baggio & Maresca
Okay, let's wait and see.

I'm going to bed. Good night evetyone.

and

FORZA MAGICA JUVE!!!

I still believe that Juve has the strongest team in Europe, which would win both Scudetto and CL.
good night, I hope you are right mate..

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lippi.am ] ++

We are the strongest team on paper, no doubt. However, we've got a Coach, who can make us seem real weak.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
I dont want to sound liek im cussin him down, but zlatan was rele bad 2day, he is very selfish, he tries these tricks to much, attempting to do the ronaldinho style flip flap trick may work on a player in the dutch league, but u just cannot do that to the likes of nesta and maldini, Del Piero should have replaced him earlier, and must start on wednesday

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)