[Serie A] Milan 1-2 JUVENTUS (30-Oct-2010) (11 Viewers)

Mar 24, 2006
On almost every match we started this year we had 8 or 9 Italians in the starting XI.

Melo and Krasic are the non-Italians who play more regularly. Grygera too on some matches. Sissoko comes in as a sub all the time in serie A. Martinez rarely starts.

I'm counting Amauri as an Italian :D
:tup:

Great fact about being real Italian team , but :tdown: for Amauri being fabricated Italien :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
With my wife screaming on one side and my mobile sending me notifications of the match on the other side, last night was definitely one of the best nights in my life. A few hours later a new Juventino was born, you know a Juventino just by the look on his face after knowing that Milan lost to Juve.

Here's Elias Alessandro Haddad

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
With my wife screaming on one side and my mobile sending me notifications of the match on the other side, last night was definitely one of the best nights in my life. A few hours later a new Juventino was born, you know a Juventino just by the look on his face after knowing that Milan lost to Juve.

Congrats! :star:

Interesting name that second one, did it just pop into your head out of the blue?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Congrats! :star:

Interesting name that second one, did it just pop into your head out of the blue?
Not really, it was well thought of. Actually I was hoping he would come out at the same moment where Del Piero scores against Milan. Alex scored but Elias Alessandro came out some hours later. I still find it great.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

:malt:

Good Italien name that. :D

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Congratulations to all of you people......a very, very nice win.......FORZA JUVEEEE!!!!

I love this team to death, i stand behind them all the way, i dont care who says what. All the bad results that happened to us these last two years were just a freaky set of coincidence, nothing more......i know that this is just ONE important win, but the way we acquired it was fantastic, the played fantastic everything was fantastic. And we did it without Krasic and Chiellini.....

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006

Dude, congratulations......all the best to you and your wife and all the best to the new Juventino :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)