[Serie A] Milan 1-2 JUVENTUS (30-Oct-2010) (25 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
:weee: :weee: :weee: :weee:

Good team work by all.

Storari 6.5
Motta 5.5
Bonucci 7.5
Legrottaglie 7.0
De Ceglie 7.0
Martinez 6.0
Felipe Melo 7.0
Aquilani 6.5
Marchisio 6.0
Del Piero 6.5
Quagliarella 7.5

Subs:
Pepe 6.0
Sissoko 6.0
Amauri N/A

DEL NERI 8.5 Was struck by injuries and suspensions in difficult times, yet, he gathered the team and we all saw a great spirit. Tactically owned Allegri.
I'd give 6.5 to Marchisio, maybe even 7, and I sign your post.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
This win wasn't about talent, it was about heart and determination. :strong: Great win.

And for all you ESPN Milan fanboy announcers out there: :pado:
This was a victory, this was a fucking war, nothing to do with football :D

laaaan

ulaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

:lol:
Noluyor lan, o bayrak ne, ulkemi degistirdin?? seni vatan hayini :D

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Great win. Melo was a monster in midfield, but my man of the match has to be Quag. Constant running and did practically everything right the whole match. That sprint at the end after running the whole match was incredible.

Thumbs up to Legro for doing a solid job at replacing Chiello.

Oh and Momo :lol: what a player.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
The best part of this match was how we didn't panic after they scored. That confidence if it sticks should take us through difficult times. Motta made me miss Grygera. And Melo was just superb - I was extremely critical against Melo and wanted him out but am glad the boy is turning around.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
More luck than judgement there, but was always going to be like that with the players availble.

Can't fault the commitment of the players at all, though.

Great maturity from the Melo-Aquilani-Marchisio trio to keep the ball when they could to try and give the defence a rest.

Fantastic work from Quag to battle away, hold the ball up and take his goal so well.

Melo was the standout, though. Not a perfect match, but pretty damn close.

Motta and Sissoko are horrendous players. Pepe can't defend.
:agree:

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Poetic justice for Berlusconi's role in getting Krasic suspended. Not even the customary Milan special of 5 min of extra time could earn them points.

Honestly, they were very poor. They could not have faced a weaker team once Chiellini was out, Pepe was our fb and Momo came on for Martinez.

Considering the amount of pressure our makeshift defense was under, it was a fantastic performance. Yes Milan had many chances (lol Ibra), but none of them had me gasping.

Melo was a beast, and Quag's energy was a big lift considering our lack of attacking options. At full strength we would have smoked them. No wonder Silvio was so aggressive attacking Krasic.

Very hard earned 3 points, and bitter sweet considering the injustice with Krasic. Fuck you FIGC, eat shit Berlusconi, and forza Juve!

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Melo and Aquilani this CM partnership is amazing.

Melo is absolutley amazing and his taunts :lol:

Del Piero :tup:

Only negative for me was Motta, lazy defender.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Best and most satisfying result of the season!

So proud of the boys tonight. All these injuries, playing away from home, and yet holding on and fighting in the true Juventus spirit. Great way to start my morning!

Forza JUVE!!!!

Aug 17, 2007
We won!!! In the San Siro!!! I missed those wins, the big juve wins!

Melo MOM, amazing...Momo was great besides the foul on Pippo in the end, we're lucky for the offside. Quag was great, Bonucci also, great match by the whole team, and of course, Ale couldn't score his 179 in a better way.

FORZA JUVE

Aug 17, 2007
We won!!! In the San Siro!!! I missed those wins, the big juve wins!

Melo MOM, amazing...Momo was great besides the foul on Pippo in the end, we're lucky for the offside. Quag was great, Bonucci also, great match by the whole team, and of course, Ale couldn't score his 179 in a better way.

FORZA JUVE

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its still a shocker for me, biggiest one, the season DC is having :crazy: Very solid and reliable defensively, in this game he was positioning himself well (compared to his headless chicken routine)and being an inch ahead of Pato basically every time. Was bit wtf experience

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)