[Serie A] Milan 0-2 JUVENTUS [November 11th, 2018] 20:30 (16 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Yes me too, I am looking forward for the international break but still I insist on fuck international football.
Unless Kessie, Calabria, and Higuain are to be fully fit, there won't be much to worry about. It'll be like facing a midtable team.

Our midfield is on one leg, but if Kessie isn't 100%, they won't have one. And they've no defense.

2-0 win.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Dybala must continue playing in CF position ,it suits him so well . Mario has his strenghts ,but he seems useless nowadays ,especially so far this season . He has lost much of his grinta ,and his sloppy touch are killing our tempo too often . He can still be a valuable asset from the bench against deep sitting opposition,but He really shouldn't be our first pick . On the other side he reedems himself very often with his important goals ,which kind of masks his general shitty contribution on the pitch . Don't even start with the pressing bullshit or defensive tracking he WAS known for .He is well past it .
This is just my humble opinion ,but then again ,I was never a huge fan of his .
Cool, but no.

Mandzukic is a must start when fit. Dybala only looks good in a two forward formation. I hate him on the wing, no pace no physicality. That’s not an attack on Dybala, it’s just not his position.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
When everyone is fully fit and in form, it should obviously be DC-Dyb-CR7, the stuff of dreams.

Saying Mandzukic is useless is even more absurd than saying he's better than Dybala.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Wow. And due to the fact that the game is played in San Siro they are forced to at least try to attack us. Their lineup is really hopeless, the midfield of Kessie, Bakayoko and Laxalt, Zapata in defence, the Castillejo guy in attack whoever that player is. They are really lucky to be our gentleman rivals and we will not spank them 5:0.
Except we spanked them 1-6 there once :tuttosport:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
He faced Juve after leaving us, so i highly doubt he's all to scared of going back to face a shite Milan team now.

I expect him to start, but if he doesn't, it might just be rotation.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
lol no way is he being benched to avoid facing a hostile crowd. Dude isn't some virginal 20 y/o he has more than enough experience in big games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)