[Serie A] Milan 0-2 JUVENTUS [November 11th, 2018] 20:30 (22 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
[QUOTE="Hustini, post: 5860716, member: 3857"]DUKAC hasn't had anything to say until today.

NPC only comes out when we lose. :tup:[/QUOTE]

I just ignore you .And whats about" PBUH"? Since you continue to open threads like a shop assistant ,lacking clock included I must post .Continue with your "awesome" effort. Shop assistant is maybe being affirmative with this thread opening.........

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #27
    @Mark - tried using the HTML code insert, not working.

- - - Updated - - -

DUKAC hasn't had anything to say until today.

NPC only comes out when we lose. :tup:
    I just ignore you .And whats about" PBUH"? Since you continue to open threads like a shop assistant ,lacking clock included I must post .Continue with your "awesome" effort. Shop assistant is maybe being affirmative with this thread opening.........
    Take a deep breath and focus on your posting.
    DUKAKIS.png

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    [QUOTE="Hustini, post: 5860716, member: 3857"]DUKAC hasn't had anything to say until today.

NPC only comes out when we lose. :tup:
    I just ignore you .And whats about" PBUH"? Since you continue to open threads like a shop assistant ,lacking clock included I must post .Continue with your "awesome" effort. Shop assistant is maybe being affirmative with this thread opening.........[/QUOTE]
    Shop assistant? :lol3:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    On to a more important game. Don't do a Genoa, Empoli, or Utd in this one. Wouldn't be the Empoli result.

With a midfield lacking rest and fitness, we won't be great, but hopefully, our team defense as a unit finally woke up after today's game.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #39
    JavaScript:
    <script src="http://h2.flashvortex.com/display.php?id=2_1541635838_42059_419_0_466_139_9_2_47" type="text/javascript"></script>

:cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)