[Serie A] milan 0-2 JUVENTUS (March 2nd 2014) (25 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Bonucci

• Barzagli

• Licht

• Pogba

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

Results are only viewable after voting.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
That miserable face seedorf had after Llorente's goal was the most priceless moment of the season for me. Absoluely delightful to see their inferiority complex ridden team work their ass' off like there's no tomorrow just to get fvcked. :seven:
I bet garcia's was the same.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
this loss for milan will work as the loss against fiorentina worked for us... they'll start winning games from now on.. they played very good against the best team of italy.. only six points behind Inter, i seriously hope they'll overtake Inter and end on the fifth spot, so that inter won't have european football next season :troll:

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
After the way Milan started you just felt if we could hold off and keep the game level until about 55-60 minutes then they would be gassed and there for the taking. It's been much the story of their performances this season but especially since Seedorf has come in.

Most of the players clearly haven't got the legs for 90 minutes so it would make more sense for them to play conservatively than to go all out for 60 minutes, hope to grab a lead and then sit back and hold a lead with a defence that is as bad as theirs is.

Somehow we managed to get a two goal lead in the period where they pressed like mad, which really demonstrates the gulf in quality between the two sides. Hard work can only take a team so far.

On a personal note I much prefer 2-0 wins when we have been playing quite badly like last night than the 2-0 wins like the one against Trabzonspor where we really dominate and only score two.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
From the acmilan forums. :lol:
Yeah and what about that Lich chance one on one with Abbiati when was 0-0.What about Pogba shot at the end,etc.Let them to jerk over their fucked and pathetic team.Apache goal was also a luck a thunderbolt from 25 m?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I loved this game, a really memorable win just based on the fact that we were terrible but we still won 0-2 away from home. :lol:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So we played crap and still won 2-0? Excellent.

I think many of us expected this to be a difficult game in the circumstances. But really Milan are playing with very little pressure, after fucking up their season, yet again, so we have to put it into context. No surprises what you get for playing badly and winning.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
We didn't even play bad nor did they play particularly great. They dominated possession for large spells of the match but that's because we allowed them to keep the ball.

We're the ones that were coming off the midweek fixture, we let them doing all the running and sat back.

We took our chances well and they didn't. And that's that.

We played that game well, just Pogba and Pirlo were disappointing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)