[Serie A] milan 0-2 JUVENTUS (March 2nd 2014) (3 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Bonucci

• Barzagli

• Licht

• Pogba

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Everything but a goal.
I think even the biggest Juve fan will admit that we dominated the first half, and should have been 2 goals up.

Got to hold my hand up, and say Tevez scored a fantastic goal in the second half.
I was screaming for someone to close him down, and i knew it was in , once it left his foot.

Can't understand why Monto was taken off, he was immense.
Robinho, with the customary missed sitter at the end:facepalm2:

@Klin I love you too.
Your players teared their lungs after 45 minutes and with so many heavy runs and pressure. When we scored the match was literally over, your players had like 30% energy left in their legs.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Everything but a goal.
I think even the biggest Juve fan will admit that we dominated the first half, and should have been 2 goals up.

Got to hold my hand up, and say Tevez scored a fantastic goal in the second half.
I was screaming for someone to close him down, and i knew it was in , once it left his foot.

Can't understand why Monto was taken off, he was immense.
Robinho, with the customary missed sitter at the end:facepalm2:

@Klin I love you too.
:lol:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We didnt play a bad game
We just weren`t as good defensively as we should have been! This is also expected when we miss Vidal and Chiellini
Licht played a bad game even though he assisted the 1st goal
Asamoah was average but I think Marchisio played a good game while Tevez has been great and Llorente also played well

Milan probably gave their best performance of the season

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
WOW!

We were having one of our worst performances,and still we beat them 2:0 with great goals.
It just shows how much we are better than them,really.
Much more quality.and ofcourse it was NOT a lucky win,you have to put the ball in the fucking net,and if Milan,while having us playing so bad,missing their chances,they can only blame themselves.

Fuck Milan.
Bravo Gigi,Bravo Carlitos,Bravo LLorente :tup: :delpiero: :touched:

Worts on the pitch:
1.Pogba
2.Pirlo
3.Asa

Very important victory!!!

Forza Juve!!

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Without vidal our mid is toothless, marchisio is a joke as a vice vidal, we got totally dominated in the middle of the park
I thought Marchisio was quite decent tonight.

Pirlo and Pogba were atrocious. Shocker of a night.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
Oh yeah, they mad over at the Milan forums. :lol:

To all Ladri bitches looking at this forum like little worms in a pig intestin: Be proud of yourselves, you have the strongest team in the world! In the cheaters compartment, in the doping department and in the disgrace department Go fuck yourselves and your ridiculous prison team and never forget Liverpool - Juventus 39-1, amen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)