[Serie A] milan 0-1 JUVENTUS (September 20th 2014) (70 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Licht

• Pogba

• Pereyra

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Ogbonna

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Only until they win the next match.

I never understood his hype. I think they were pretty solid with Seedorf, this move made no sense whatsoever.

Still, I don't think many players would bring better results with Milan's squad which is pathetic at best.
It didn't make sense from technical point of view. But it's an open secret that Berlusconi wanted a yes man, and Seedorf wasn't one.
One might compare this game to last season's game in San Siro. Milan could have won that game if it wasn't for Gigi. They played this one like Chievo would play. It was disgusting. I feel sorry for those 78000 fans who bought tickets to see their team put 10 man behind the ball on home turf.

- - - Updated - - -

Definitely a dive
Not even a good one.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I have a feeling he would have faced the bench against Cesena regardless of his form.
Thats what I predicted. Im prrtty sure morata will start against cesena, as llorente has been used a lot and we need fresh legs for that game which is around the corner.

Im curious to see with what formation will allegre go against cesena. I hope we go with a 433

Romulo barza chiello evra
Vidal - cheese - Pogs
Coman-Morata-Gio

I think it is more than enought to beat them and test new guys

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We had a total of FOUR shots on target and people insist that we created plenty of chances :lol2:
Sometimes you could create more with 4 shots than with 20...
Anyway its not the case as Milan did a great defensive work on us especially with De Sciglio!
Pogba was the one they couldnt do anything about him!

We played a good game and we could have scored more with a bit more luck as Marchisio`s shot wasnt that far from being a goal and Bonucci did miss a free header (even though it was whistled as an incorrect offside...)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)