[Serie A] Livorno - Juventus (92 Viewers)

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
I think we will win, i expect Juve to win every match they play, i realize that sometimes youre gonna have to draw and lose but those are still my expectations.

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
livorno did us a favour taking four points off milan , it is our turn to give a draw to them so they can officially save their serie a status.
and at the end of match everyone will celebrate together- livorno being safe from the drop and us celebrating the championship and humiliating galiani to hand the trophy in his knees

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Acording to Goal.com Mutu will be available for the match.
My thoughts that the press silence will be called off when we get the silverware back home :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by loyada ] ++
livorno did us a favour taking four points off milan , it is our turn to give a draw to them so they can officially save their serie a status.
and at the end of match everyone will celebrate together- livorno being safe from the drop and us celebrating the championship and humiliating galiani to hand the trophy in his knees
Livorno also helped us in the process of signing Mutu, and 'let us' beat them 4-0 earlier in the season :D

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
Buffon G. 1
Pessotto G. 7
Thuram L. 21
Cannavaro F. 28
Zambrotta G. 19
Olivera R. 24
Emerson F. 8
Appiah S. 18
Nedved P. 11
Del Piero A. 10
Ibrahimovic Z. 9

bench Chimenti A. 12
Ferrara C. 2
Blasi M. 20
Trezeguet D. 17
Zebina J. 27
Birindelli A. 15
Zalayeta M. 25

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)