[Serie A] Lazio 1-2 JUVENTUS [January 27th, 2018] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Cancelo, Pjanic & Khedira will miss the game vs Lazio. (Romeo Agresti)

I hope Cancelos injury isn't that bad and he is back soon.

So then let's play 4-4-2 again :tuttosport:

Szczesny

De Sciglio ........Bonucci ......Chiellini ........A.Sandro

Bernardeschi ...Bentancur/Can ...Matuidi ....D.Costa

Dybala .........C.Ronaldo

tenor.gif

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Lazio will have a few absences in the defence. Acerbi is disqualified after a red card against Napoli, Felipe injured, Marusic is out, Lulic may not be fully fit.

The expected attendance is 55k, including 15k Juventini. Prices from 45€ to 250€.

It will be interesting to see the physical battle in the middle of the field. Bentancur, Can and Matuidi versus Lucas, SMS and Parolo. Unless we go with two midfielders only.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Jul 13, 2010
Well of course, considering they bend over for all other so called top clubs, they can save their all to beat Juve. This is what all teams do in Italy.
thats exactly what inter fans are saying. Every team is bringing their A game against them :lol: while playing like noobs against Juve

intentionally

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Well of course, considering they bend over for all other so called top clubs, they can save their all to beat Juve. This is what all teams do in Italy.
Nah. Every time some player says their team got a shot at the Scudetto or winning a game against us, they usually fail miserably the coming schedule.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Nah. Every time some player says their team got a shot at the Scudetto or winning a game against us, they usually fail miserably the coming schedule.
Usually it is the case, I am not disagreeing. However, the attitude of teams is also as I said. They always focus on one game and one game only, to beat Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)