[Serie A] Lazio 3-1 JUVENTUS [December 7th, 2019] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Nothing on the ref? Two really bad decisions that could have changed the match. That clear foul on Matuidi near their box and just as clear foul on Pjanic when they started the counter for their penalty.
The defeat was mostly on us, though. Too many unforced errors.
Some refs would have called the Matuidi challenge a red. It was studs up and really dangerous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
No analysis on anything is necessary guys. This loss is on one person and one person only - Dybala. No Real or Barça player would EVER not pass there. It's one of the most horrible mistakes I've ever seen tbh.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
@Mookieb10 it's not just a loss. This match signals that we have lost our clutch mentality. When the pressure was on we used to get results, not bottle it. Juve from the last eight seasons would get the result against Lazio. This is changing for the worst.
Also sarri keep persisting with the same strategy regardless if it works(bernajoker),(not giving rest to one of the CB's last match), subbing in Emre can instead of rabiot who in crutches I belive it is better or sarri doesn't know how to get the best of him. He keeps insisting on this 4 3 1 2 although we don't have a decent cam.
We are only going to get worse as players start to be frustrated and with inda applying pressure every match day.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Lomg time coming..we have been getting results but haven't set the world on fire.

Not a crisis at all...hopefully a wake up call.

Definitely need to fix some things but should be manageable.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Are you faggots for real? The only reason we aren't further behind is because the Dybala you're shitting on after this game (where we weren't actually bad until the Bentancur injury and red card) rescued us in numerous other games this season. Fickle fuckers blaming him for our loss in this match? Fuck you. You don't deserve to support Juventus.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
hopefully Paratici learns from this that he needs to buy a couple of reliable wingers and a CAM in the winter to repair the piss poor decisions he made in the summer.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Are you faggots for real? The only reason we aren't further behind is because the Dybala you're shitting on after this game (where we weren't actually bad until the Bentancur injury and red card) rescued us in numerous other games this season. Fickle fuckers blaming him for our loss in this match? Fuck you. You don't deserve to support Juventus.
Exactly, further behind is what people aren't seeing. But it is coming, it is not sort of soon anyway.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Embarrasing line up. We are almost in 2020 and we have Matuidi and MDS starting games. Latest info is MDS instead of Cuad. Bernardeschi as treq is equaly bad, if not worse. I hope for a win but this feels like a loss.

- - - Updated - - -

Also when I look at this team, I dont see any leader in it.
Hm...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)