[Serie A] Lazio 1-2 JUVENTUS [January 27th, 2018] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
This midfield (Bentancur-Matuidi-Can) is a disgrace for a team like Juve. I never wanna see a game again with those three at the same time on the field.

They need to start with Berna, Costa, Dybala & Ronaldo. End of story. Nd than he has to choose between Bentancur, Pjanic, Matuidi & Can for two places.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
I'm wondering when Max is going to ask the League to let him field right from the beginning only 10, 9, 8 players, with fielding a single Can as an ultimate nightmare difficulty level of his game.

With time you start to really appreciate the sophisticated philosophy of Allegri. In terms of football brain he's infinitely better than pop culture stars like Mourinho (who always had only one recipe - win through suffering) or Guardiola (whose quick, but empty football is as boring as you might imagine if you're able to see a little bit further than just the showcase of the game).

But he's unfortunate to never have the squad full of players required to implement his ideas. This midfield is a shame, and this is the most important part of the team.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
and rightfully so. also, his tweaks like switching can with bentancur and subbing in berna + cancelo got us back into the match, so he deserves both the bashing for the first 60 minutes of abomination, and the praise for our comeback.
Agreed. His biggest problem is when starting the 2nd string per se he doesn't change the formation to fit their strength/weakness sticks with the 433

- - - Updated - - -

Berna and Cancelo completely changes the game. Just a lot more threatening and direct when they came on, turned the tide of the game in our favour. Need to start Bernardeschi now, he has seen the bench enough now.
Been saying it for weeks what more does he need to see. Berna has solidified his spot

May 26, 2016
This midfield (Bentancur-Matuidi-Can) is a disgrace for a team like Juve. I never wanna see a game again with those three at the same time on the field.

They need to start with Berna, Costa, Dybala & Ronaldo. End of story. Nd than he has to choose between Bentancur, Pjanic, Matuidi & Can for two places.
100%

Bentancur-Matuidi-Can was exposed today, it lacks finesse. We need a midfield that can actually keep posession

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We are only winning cause its a farmers league. It was an entertaining game.. Lazio played very well and were robbed.
@Post Ironic :lol:

The nincompoop strikes again. It’s a farmers league apparently, even though Lazio pushed us harder than any team in the CL did this season...and we “robbed” them lmao.

@GordoDeCentral - what is wrong with this guy?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We are only winning cause its a farmers league. It was an entertaining game.. Lazio played very well and were robbed.
No. Wrong! Go watch curling or something. Robbed implies taking something that isn't yours. We were pragmatic and ruthless. Lazio had their chances and didn't take them. Their profligacy isn't our concern. Yes, we played like shit but we didn't fucking rob anyone. We took our chances; they didn't. Simple logic. Try it sometimes.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

The nincompoop strikes again. It’s a farmers league apparently, even though Lazio pushed us harder than any team in the CL did this season...and we “robbed” them lmao.

:lol:

Daylight robbery, yo!

Calciopoli V2

I bet we paid Lulic to foul Cancelo there and give us the penalty to win. Definitely something fishy going on.

Did you see the nincompoop’s Allegri post? :lol3:

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Injuries are hitting at such a bad moment. I still think it’s a huge fail from Paratici not signing a midfielder. And those fuckers at United are so lucky at the moment. Both Verratti and Neymar are injured.

- - - Updated - - -

Every team play like it’s a CL final against us. Just look at how the were celebrating after Can’s own goal. And not to forget our injuries before and during this game.

Farmers league? Liverpool struggled big time against Napoli and only qualified cause Napoli fucked up big time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)