[Serie A] Lazio 0-1 JUVENTUS [March 3rd, 2018] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Dybala

• Khedira

• Buffon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We came here not to lose and hoped for a goal. I don’t like this tactic, when we’re so much a better team than Lazio.
It's understandable in an away match against 3rd place in Serie A, a team that has had our number this season, with so many starters injured or just returning from injury, when we have the most important match of our season thus far midweek.

If this match was played on a non-Champion's League week, I'd be annoyed by our set-up. But given the circumstance. That was a perfectly fine performance.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Remember our first Scudetto with Conte when we were playing Lazio and Del Piero scored that free kick and we one nil.

Tonight feels just like that.
That season was magical, specially the second half of the season when Conte had no choice but to play Ale, and man was scoring against every bigger club in Serie A :touched: melanese whore sisters, roman teams, fiorentina, nipples all of them tasted ale's fury before he left :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine the faces on the players in the Napoli changing room right now :lol:
:lol:

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
I like when we play like absolute shit but still get the W. Makes the rest of Serie A and their fans so butthurt and makes our success look even more sketchy to them. Lmao. Can't wait to see Facebook comments sections from other fans about this. Especially if Roma win or manage to tie against Naples.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
:theflag:

Fantastic morale booster for the team aswell as for Dybala personally with that late goal, everything is still open in Seria A, now on we go to London to upset the odds!

Seriously now, despite the mediocre overall performance, how can one not be happy after a end like that? It was marvelous to say the least! :D :lol:

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Good 3 points, but we are totally lost going forward. If we play like that in Wembley we can't go through. We had 1 goal from 1 shot on target - how often does that happen even if Pele is you shooter???

Overall - I am not happy. I know Lazio are a strong team and I know we were guests, but all the same - I am far from happy. This team looks bad.
I would wait until the final whistle at Wembley next week to comment.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Awful game, definitely not an advert for Serie A. We created 2 chances all game and seemed happy with that.

Most players were poor, notably Mandzukic, Matuidi and Khedira.

Dybala did incredibly well on his goal and had a decent game. Benatia and Rugani were excellent defensively.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
That season was magical, specially the second half of the season when Conte had no choice but to play Ale, and man was scoring against every bigger club in Serie A :touched: melanese whore sisters, roman teams, fiorentina, nipples all of them tasted ale's fury before he left :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

:touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)