[Serie A] Lazio 0-1 JUVENTUS [March 3rd, 2018] (8 Viewers)

vote

• Dybala

• Khedira

• Buffon

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Considering our injuries, I expect Licht to be rested for Tottenham and Barzagli at RB vs Lazio. Or Allegri might do the opposite. In any case, Licht won't start both matches.
Dybala could very well start against Lazio, while Higuain will get 20-30 minutes in the second half. Rugani will probably start instead one of Benatia-Chiellini, and Sandro could be rested this time.
Againt Lazio we might see a formation with Dybala as sole striker:

Szczesny; Barzagli/Licht, Benatia/Chiellini, Rugani, Asamoah; Khedira, Pjanic, Matuidi; Costa, Dybala, Mandzukic.
I don't think that Dybala will play the whole game.Yesterday he played only 10 minutes.Maybe Alegri wants to have him in full match fitness or he isn't ready enough for a whole game.Higuain today again worked separately so I don't think that he will play at all.Our biggest problem will be the attack if both Dybala and Higuain don't play.From one point of view this is a very important game and from the other we have Spurs next week.
Too pity we have this fucking number of injuries which are way too many.Almost half team.Especially in attack.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
We cant afford to drop anymore points untill the end of the season napoli dont look like slipping any time soon. We are the only team that will beat them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)