[Serie A] Lazio 0-1 JUVENTUS [March 3rd, 2018] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Dybala

• Khedira

• Buffon

Results are only viewable after voting.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Lazio's lineup against Milan:
Strakosha; Caceres (Luiz Felipe 68), De Vrij, Radu; Marusic (Lukaku 93), Parolo, Leiva, Milinkovic-Savic, Lulic; Luis Alberto (Felipe Anderson 67); Immobile

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
That’s essentially a full strength lineup for them.
They've played 10 matches in the last month, I expect them to be mentally tired against us which will show in the last 30 minutes of the game. We should be able to control them and get a confident victory. Might be even until the 60-70 minutes mark, but then we should be able to grind them down. GRINTA BABE!

Their attack is really strong but their defense is questionable; especially on the outside of the 3-man backline. Costa, Asamoah and Sandro should have a field day.

Key that Allegri do not play a 2-man centermid, I'd fear we would be overrun (Spurs cough) and Milinkovic-Savic would shine. Let's start soemthing ala: Shitny, Licht, Benatia, Chiellini, Asamoah, Matuidi, Pjani, Khedira/Marchisio, Sandro, Mandzu/Piggy, Costa.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
They've played 10 matches in the last month, I expect them to be mentally tired against us which will show in the last 30 minutes of the game. We should be able to control them and get a confident victory. Might be even until the 60-70 minutes mark, but then we should be able to grind them down. GRINTA BABE!

Their attack is really strong but their defense is questionable; especially on the outside of the 3-man backline. Costa, Asamoah and Sandro should have a field day.

Key that Allegri do not play a 2-man centermid, I'd fear we would be overrun (Spurs cough) and Milinkovic-Savic would shine. Let's start soemthing ala: Shitny, Licht, Benatia, Chiellini, Asamoah, Matuidi, Pjani, Khedira/Marchisio, Sandro, Mandzu/Piggy, Costa.
Considering our injuries, I expect Licht to be rested for Tottenham and Barzagli at RB vs Lazio. Or Allegri might do the opposite. In any case, Licht won't start both matches.
Dybala could very well start against Lazio, while Higuain will get 20-30 minutes in the second half. Rugani will probably start instead one of Benatia-Chiellini, and Sandro could be rested this time.
Againt Lazio we might see a formation with Dybala as sole striker:

Szczesny; Barzagli/Licht, Benatia/Chiellini, Rugani, Asamoah; Khedira, Pjanic, Matuidi; Costa, Dybala, Mandzukic.

soccerr9

Oct 5, 2015
Considering our injuries, I expect Licht to be rested for Tottenham and Barzagli at RB vs Lazio. Or Allegri might do the opposite. In any case, Licht won't start both matches.
Dybala could very well start against Lazio, while Higuain will get 20-30 minutes in the second half. Rugani will probably start instead one of Benatia-Chiellini, and Sandro could be rested this time.
Againt Lazio we might see a formation with Dybala as sole striker:

Szczesny; Barzagli/Licht, Benatia/Chiellini, Rugani, Asamoah; Khedira, Pjanic, Matuidi; Costa, Dybala, Mandzukic.
Dybala looks like he isn't even close to match fitness and Higuaín's injury now appears to be delaying him further than initially expected. Allegri hinted that he might not make the bench vs Lazio never mind play. Unless both their physical conditions improve drastically in a week, Juve could start without both Higuaín and Dybala. Plus without Cuadrado and now Bernardeschi, Juve don't have a game changer on the bench.

I'm a huge optimist, but with the midfield play lacking and Costa as the only attacking player in form or not injured, it would be shocking to see Juve pull off a win in London. They are barely holding on. What a crappy time to have two critical back to back away matches.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
In the long run, draw here and Napoli winning their game isn't the end of the world, as we'd be 6 points behind with a game in hand and a h2h with Napoli still to be played, it'd still be in our hands. Hopefully Bentancur sees some action, Khedira got rested against Atalanta, one of Pjanič/Matuidi must get at least some sort of a rest here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)