[Serie A] Lazio 0-1 JUVENTUS [March 3rd, 2018] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Dybala

• Khedira

• Buffon

Results are only viewable after voting.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i voted dybala, but rugani is my man of the match. he was flawless throughout the 90 minutes and he's proving all the doubters wrong.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Sweetest victory I can recall for a long time. Especially after seing Nipples lose at home to Roma afterwards :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Sturaro is no legend. Khedira is on his way out and I dont mind. Bentancur will have a great future here
loool, look at this guy @Bianconeri81

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
It's this the whole game itself that made this end/goal even more special.
True! Seing us clueless for 92 minutes and then out of nothing have our #10 pull out a magical nutmeg and place the ball in the far corner was magical. Magical. My gf had fallen asleep next to me and my joy woke her up terrified :lol:

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
True! Seing us clueless for 92 minutes and then out of nothing have our #10 pull out a magical nutmeg and place the ball in the far corner was magical. Magical. My gf had fallen asleep next to me and my joy woke her up terrified :lol:
I hope you gave her the winning dick, soemone gotta get that excitement.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
as much as I am happy for the hilarious manner of this win, I hope that Italian serie A stop producing football matches like that.

Seriously, football is a show business. It is an entertainment. When the entertainment quality is low, profit is low.

Can totally understand why we can't hold on to top players now. I have to say, there are moments during this game where I felt like giving up on watching serie A, and simply just following the scores and news to support Juventus.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
as much as I am happy for the hilarious manner of this win, I hope that Italian serie A stop producing football matches like that.

Seriously, football is a show business. It is an entertainment. When the entertainment quality is low, profit is low.

Can totally understand why we can't hold on to top players now. I have to say, there are moments during this game where I felt like giving up on watching serie A, and simply just following the scores and news to support Juventus.
Don't say that man, the excuse-mongers will devour you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)