[Serie A] Juventus 1-1 Verona [October 25th, 2020] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Head scratcher for opposition coaches from now on. Which version of Pirlo's tactic will show, the original or the inverted one :lol: @MikeM @Osman

CL coaches might not care as much, but Serial A coaches with their in depth scouting/tape watching and tactical prep finna have a nervous breakdown lol.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Tek
Danilo Bonucci Demiral Frabotta
Cuadra Rabiot Arthur Ramsey
Dyb/Kulu Morata

Tek
Danilo Bonucci Demiral
Cuadra Rabiot Arthur Frabotta
Dyb/Kulu Ramsey
Morata​

Don't know if Dybala is ready to start. Kulu needs a rest. One of them to play 55 mins, the other 35.

And afterwards, Berna/Portanova to torment as Ramsey sub, Ben10 for whomever is being a ding a ling at CM.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Head scratcher for opposition coaches from now on. Which version of Pirlo's tactic will show, the original or the inverted one :lol: @MikeM @Osman

CL coaches might not care as much, but Serial A coaches with their in depth scouting/tape watching and tactical prep finna have a nervous breakdown lol.
And the whole thing hinges on Danilo :lol:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
And the whole thing hinges on Danilo :lol:
Danilo for now is very surprising - I didnt expect him to perform but he has actually been good.

- - - Updated - - -

Lawd lol. I think AS will take over that role from him and today's inverted version will be the main one.
Depends on formation - I dont think putting A.Sandro as a LCB is very smart as he isnt exactly tall and I dont think he has what it takes to be a great LCB BUT Danilo has surprised me at RCB so who knows..
As for the LM/LWB or whatever role we can call it - A.Sandro is probably the best option since he is natural there contrary to Chiesa who seemed a bit uncomfortable (even if I think he did well against D.Kiev) - Should A.Sandro occupy the left flank, I see him playing in a different way to Chiesa with more stability but may have less impact going forward.
It all depends on tactics...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)