[Serie A] Juventus vs Treviso (41 Viewers)

Feb 27, 2005
Seven said:
We're not playing well at all, italian_stylez. We're uncreative, as usual, but what scares me even more we don't look stable in defence. Neither Cannavaro nor Chiellini nor Blasi have been playing well thus far.
Ok maybe were a bit uncreative, but we dont exactly have our creative midfielders playing, we are controlling the play, we have had alot of possession, but ur right, Chiellini and Blasi are a joke, and the defence at times looks unstable.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 4, 2004
Seven said:
We're not playing well at all, italian_stylez. We're uncreative, as usual, but what scares me even more we don't look stable in defence. Neither Cannavaro nor Chiellini nor Blasi have been playing well thus far.
Imo we did play well for like 20 min, atleast we did very well the last 10 min.. anyway, about the playmaker and creativety, this is something we dont have, and we will never have if not we buy a player like Aimar, Ronni, Kaka and stuff.. a true playmaker, thats what we need...

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Juve_Kosova said:
Imo we did play well for like 20 min, atleast we did very well the last 10 min.. anyway, about the playmaker and creativety, this is something we dont have, and we will never have if not we buy a player like Aimar, Ronni, Kaka and stuff.. a true playmaker, thats what we need...
Camoranesi and Del Piero have both proved in the past they're up to the playmaker role. All Capello has to do is play one of them there.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Nvm I will provide mine.

In the 1st 30 minutes, all players play like a snail, and Juve players have no motivation to do anything and we failed to get the chances to score. It's saddening to see Treviso having 2 chances compared to ours, barely one. By right we should be the scoring pretty early. Complacency is the key factor and we were punished by the 1st goal becos of Chiellini's error. Perhaps this is the wakeup call for the whole team that the whole team decide to attack Treviso. This guy made up for his mistake by providing crosses and everybody starts to penetrate Treviso's defence. Zlatan made an assist to Mutu and Chiellini to Trez.

I really hope that we can score more and Mutu should be in the starting 11 already! He can create many chances to trouble the defence and help in the attack! How long does Mutu need to prove himself b4 being in the starting 11?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)