[Serie A] Juventus 3-0 Spezia [March 2nd, 2021] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
So Pirlo subs in probably our worst player overall this season in a desperate attempt to avoid a draw at home to the 15th place side in the table. Said player touches the ball a few times and suddenly the Spezia defense collapses and we score two goals. Not only Pirlo gets a reprieve from the media pressure, but now we'll be stuck with Bernardeschi on the flank every match and Pirlo can gamble on other things that don't make sense cuz Berna.

Why does this feel like a loss?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Lies.

You missed Bernahero.

And a CR7 freekick that went over the wall.
I was pretty surprised about that. Even my 4 year old kid mentioned him a few days ago and said Ronaldo who shoots at the wall (He did shoot at the wall that day..)
Anyway I think Ronaldo should never shoot a FK again and concentrate on how to pounce on the rebound or be available for some trick.
As to his replacement - I really dont care.. Hope Dybala returns soon he can really give us a boost if he plays well.

- - - Updated - - -

So Pirlo subs in probably our worst player overall this season in a desperate attempt to avoid a draw at home to the 15th place side in the table. Said player touches the ball a few times and suddenly the Spezia defense collapses and we score two goals. Not only Pirlo gets a reprieve from the media pressure, but now we'll be stuck with Bernardeschi on the flank every match and Pirlo can gamble on other things that don't make sense cuz Berna.

Why does this feel like a loss?
Actually I always said Berna has the talent but for some reason it just wont come out.
Today was the day his talent did come out but can he build on that? (probably not)

In any case we need some revamp in our team starting with midfield and there is also the CF issue. Morata has ups and downs but he is not the killer type.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Early meetings..missed the game. Like the score line...surprised to hear Bernie did something well...bentancur played ok too????

Confidence does wonders.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Before getting excited about Berna, watch how awful the full back is. He completely misses a ball over the top for the first and then consistently allows Berna that much space that he can cut in and still comfortably use his left foot.

If anything, it only exposed how poor Frabotta is offensively that he offered absolutely nothing for 60 minutes against the same side other than an assault in the first few minutes.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Kulu needs someone to tell him to shoot when he has the chance and not look for this extra touch. He didnt play bad yesterday but he should have opened the scoring in the first half after Ronaldo`s pass.

- - - Updated - - -

Before getting excited about Berna, watch how awful the full back is. He completely misses a ball over the top for the first and then consistently allows Berna that much space that he can cut in and still comfortably use his left foot.

If anything, it only exposed how poor Frabotta is offensively that he offered absolutely nothing for 60 minutes against the same side other than an assault in the first few minutes.
Naah... Bernardeschi sucks for how many years now and his last great game was against Atletico.
He has played a great game and deserves praise for this one.
The first goal - Yeah the defender missed the long ball and fell but I wouldnt call it a blunder as he was also under pressure from Bernardeschi who was running towards him.
The second goal was also Bernardeschi`s doing - He was the one who provided the great pass for Chiesa.

The only goal he wasnt part of was the third when Bentancur found Ronaldo (maybe he passed the ball along the way I dont know but I wont count it for him..)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
6.5 for Ronaldo is stingy, he had an excellent game, one of his better ones this season, unlucky to score only one.
Tbh i thought his involvement in the build up play was poor, some badly misplaced passes.

- - - Updated - - -

THIS

turdeneschi is still shit

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Tbh i thought his involvement in the build up play was poor, some badly misplaced passes.

- - - Updated - - -
true, but in the final third he created the chance that Kulu sent straight into defender, won multiple fouls, including the FK, which forced an excellent save, struck the post from a half chance and sealed the game with a cool finish, that's a lot of end product for a 6.5 game :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)