[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Sampdoria [September 20th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I really think we will win this but not really inspiring, then drawing game after game maybe 5 draw in a row. After that the management will take Allegri back

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
----------------------------------------Buffon --------------------------------------
------------------------- Danilo - Demiral - Chiellini ---------------------
-- Cuadrado - Bentancur - McDonalds - Rabiot - Sandro --
------------------------- Kulusevski - Ronaldo ---------------------------

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
----------------------------------------Buffon --------------------------------------
Why would you start Danilo?

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Of all CBs, Demiral is least likely and capable of playing the sweep/cover role.

He's pure cold blooded marker/stopper.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Haven’t been this excited for a season in a long time, and I don’t even know what kind of team we’ve got. I just trust Pirlo, don’t know if I have a better explanation than that.

As for the lineup, this is my guess

Alphabet

Danilo Bonucci Chiellini

Cuadrado McKennie Arthur Rabiot Sandro

Kulusevski Ronaldo

- - - Updated - - -

Why would you start Danilo?
He started last weekend, so it’s a safe bet he’ll start again. As for why, ask Pirlo

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Can't remember the last time I was excited for a Juventus game like this. Optimistic about not just the result but confident I would see a performance with promise. An indication of a positive direction.

Probably before Sarri was hired.

Jul 13, 2010
Haven’t been this excited for a season in a long time, and I don’t even know what kind of team we’ve got. I just trust Pirlo, don’t know if I have a better explanation than that.

As for the lineup, this is my guess

Alphabet

Danilo Bonucci Chiellini

Cuadrado McKennie Arthur Rabiot Sandro

Kulusevski Ronaldo

- - - Updated - - -

He started last weekend, so it’s a safe bet he’ll start again. As for why, ask Pirlo
this mid looks good - two guys can sorta defend and tackle/recover the ball, the other will link up with attack. No old farts to backpass. Should be a good game. Though I would put in demiral for danilo and risk it, we have 5 subs, we can change him at half-time if he's not fully fit yet.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
i like the idea of Danilo as RCB, as he can switch to RB in defence and also can pass the ball really well. Demiral is not so good with the ball at his feet, would rather see him replace Chiellini and have two CBs (Bonucci and Danilo) who can pass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)