[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Sampdoria [September 20th, 2020] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
lmao i am going to miss this game live. i will have to watch the replay instead.

everyone come lol at me. lol
I was hoping @Bianconero81 would have to watch, because Dybala out, so maybe good chance for him to have his eyelids taped open and forced to watch Bernadeschi play, but Bernadeschi out too, so now I don’t know what to hope for.

I guess lots of jabronis like Danilo still playing, so I hope he suffers raised blood pressure this match without Dybala on the pitch to soothe his stress.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
lmao i am going to miss this game live. i will have to watch the replay instead.

everyone come lol at me. lol
Hey friend, I hope you’re able to watch a replay of the game shortly after the match finishes.

I’d love nothing more than for you to analyse the game, maybe grab a beer or a soda, sit in your comfy lounge, enjoy the debut of Pirlo on our bench and that our lads come away with a vital and important victory to start off the season in the most positive way possible.

But I hope u miss game next week too lol

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
lmao @Bianconero81 is gonna have lots of new wrinkles in his face watcing danilo attempt to football.

our boy is only 39 i think, but he gonna look like allegri in a few weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

lmao @Bianconero_Aus liked my post saying i will miss the game.

cheeky little fuck lol
A few weeks he gonna look like Max, distinguished middle-aged, few more wrinkles, Dancing With the Stars kind of gentleman.

By end of season with heaping doses of our jabronis, he gonna look like Sarri, and gonna be chainsmoking and chewing cigarette butts like Maurizio too.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Chiellini not at 100 %, Danilo in a new position, Bonucci with his ass-tackles, De Sciglio failing to track back on time...

I expect a big game from Tek.
Not sure why Sky are presenting the formation in this graphic as a 3-5-2 when its clearly a 4-3-3 with Danilo and De Sciglio as fullbacks and with Cuadrado as a right winger.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)