[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Chievo Verona [January 21st, 2018] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Perin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • De Sciglio

• Rugani

• Chiellini

• A. Sandro

• Bentancur

• Spinazzola

• Kean

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
On a Monday? WTF, I was looking to fake fan as I am hitting the slopes tomorrow up until Sunday. Well then I will watch this showdown. Must be a cracker!

Entertaining without a doubt.

Jul 13, 2010
I can 100% guarantee neither rugani nor benatia will play. YES WE NEED BONUCCI AND CHIELLINI AGAINST CHIEVO. Jesus fucking Christ what is actually going on with this team

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I can 100% guarantee neither rugani nor benatia will play. YES WE NEED BONUCCI AND CHIELLINI AGAINST CHIEVO. Jesus fucking Christ what is actually going on with this team
You will regret posting this when we skate by lucky 2-1 win by the skin of our teeth.

Jul 13, 2010
You will regret posting this when we skate by lucky 2-1 win by the skin of our teeth.
at this point I just want this team to start playing some enjoyable football, I've had enough of victories, I want more goals, so I would rotate our defense like a lot, make everyone happy and forget about that, concentrate to outscore opponents.

When we score first, what the opponent does? Attack. What happens to their defense when a shit team tries to attack? Holes and gaps. Why we never exploit that?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
at this point I just want this team to start playing some enjoyable football, I've had enough of victories, I want more goals, so I would rotate our defense like a lot, make everyone happy and forget about that, concentrate to outscore opponents.

When we score first, what the opponent does? Attack. What happens to their defense when a shit team tries to attack? Holes and gaps. Why we never exploit that?
Idk man i turn up on em bitches like every week in Football Manager.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)