[Serie A] JUVENTUS vs Cagliari (Sept. 26th 2010) (10 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Juventus (4-4-2): Storari;Rinaudo, Bonucci, Chiellini, Grygera; Krasic, Melo, Marchisio, Pepe; Amauri,Iaquinta .
A disposizione: Manninger,Motta, Legrottaglie, Sissoko, Aquilani, Quagliarella,Del Piero.
I know that this is far from official, but I see no point in both Quag and Aquilani staying on the bench. Then, why both Quag and DP on the bench?

Considering how Quag and Aquilani can't play in EL and how DP and Quag are our only support strikers, there is no logic in keeping the three of them on the bench. Two of them should start the match tonight.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Rinaudo's first match for Juve? I don't know what to expect from this kid, but still I'm thinking he will do better than Motta.

Cagliagri will be a hard team to defeat, their defence is solid. Matri looks like a player who can give our defence a hard time.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Rinaudo's first match for Juve? I don't know what to expect from this kid, but still I'm thinking he will do better than Motta.

Cagliagri will be a hard team to defeat, their defence is solid. Matri looks like a player who can give our defence a hard time.
He's 27.

May 22, 2007
If Rinaudo is included, Delneri is probably going for an approach to try and get a clean sheet, because offensively we're not having too many worries so far. Leandro is also a much bigger physical presence.

Storari
Rinaudo-Bonucci-Chiellini-Grygera
Krasić-Aquilani-Felipe Melo-Pepe
Quagliarella-Iaquinta​

Maybe.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
ok first of all, fuck storari....he shd shud up about winning italian call up because the only shit he gona win with these performances is the golden bin, i think they should have 3 goldin bins this year. For Grygera (long overdue), Motta and Storari.

italy have been producing young keepers that are shitface lousy players since Buffon. Marchetti is crap, Amelia is crap, and this Storari...

lets sign luis suarez to play keeper.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
If Rinny is more defensive it will allow Krasic to stay further up and not track bck as much, conserving his energy a tad.

Aug 17, 2007
So, DN wants Iaq-Amauri...

He wants headers...Krasic and Pepe with the crosses and Iaq-Amauri with the headers. It's gonna be fun...

:sergio:

We must play Quag tonight...Ale is tired, and i hate Iaq-Amauri idea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)