[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Bologna [September 26th, 2018] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I'd really like to see Berna and Dybala on the field at the same time, would suck to see another go at the Dybala-Mandzukic-Ronaldo attack. the lineup above is great

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
Press Conference
Juventus Coach Massimiliano Allegri confirms Cristiano Ronaldo and Paulo Dybala will both play against Bologna tomorrow.

The Bianconeri have a busy schedule coming up, with Napoli to come on Saturday evening before Young Boys visit the Old Lady in the Champions League.

In recent seasons with Real Madrid, CR7 was rested at the beginning of the season to be in ideal condition for the latter stages of European competition, but he’ll be available tomorrow.

“He won’t be there against Young Boys on Tuesday,” Allegri pointed out, with Ronaldo suspended for his red card against Valencia.

“We’re at the start of the season, he’s fine physically and he needs to keep playing and scoring, so he’ll play tomorrow.

“Dybala? Yes, he’ll play. The day before yesterday he had a good game, he gets judged on his goals alone but he was good against Frosinone. He needs to play.

“[Mattia] Perin will play tomorrow, [Giorgio] Chiellini will rest and the doubt is Alex [Sandro]. If he doesn’t play then it’ll be [Juan] Cuadrado on the right and [Joao] Cancelo on the left… unless I play [Federico] Bernardeschi on the left.

“As for Moise Kean, I had him in mind for Frosinone on Sunday, in fact he was about to come on when we scored and I changed it. Tomorrow is a possibility for him.

“I could play Dybala and Ronaldo together, or I could put someone else up there too and in that case it’d be Kean, because he’s a player worthy of Juventus in every respect.”

Rodrigo Bentancur played on Sunday, but the Uruguayan was subbed early in the second half and his performance drew criticism from fans and the media.

“Tomorrow he has a good chance of playing, then we’ll see about the others. [Blaise] Matuidi will be back, so I’ll have to choose one of Emre Can or Matuidi.

“He [Bentancur] had a good match in tight spaces the other night, but he has to be more decisive when he shoots or when he gets forward.

“He has important qualities, but he needs to have more belief in what he can do. He needs to be getting some goals and some assists, and he can only do that if he relaxes and plays more freely.”

There has been much talk this season of using Bernardeschi as a mezzala, could that happen tomorrow?

“The other day he was playing as a mezzala, because we needed a player like that in that part of the pitch,” Allegri pointed out.

“In Valencia he was useful on the wing in the defensive and attacking phase. He’s improved a lot and the credit all goes to him because as soon as he arrived he knew that to be in a great team meant improving in every regard.”

Would be nice to see Kean get some playing time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)