[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 ASL Napoli [April 7th, 2021] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
And this decision came out just before our match against Fiorentina which make the suspension for Rabiot is in doubt.

He supposedly play this game as starter and then this came out of the blue without any decision regarding Rabiot suspension. If we play him, there will be someone appeal that we field a suspended player.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Taking the moral high ground here has done us absolutely no favours, but it is what it is. Let the stance of Napoli be official victims. What else is new?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
you know, had it been any other team that did what happened and appealed, i'd be ok with it. even if it was inter or milan. i'd be ok with it, because they are not utter and complete scumbags

but because its de laurentis and napoli, i want them to get fucked royally.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
apparently according to some rule nipples didn't have the rights to appeal to that court...

but they still won.

LOL

:sergio:
Exactly the same was when Farsopolli happens.For that "offence " a club can only get punished by deducting 2 points but ,as we all know we were relegated.Only in Italy this farce could happened.Nowhere else.

- - - Updated - - -

board are such incompetent fools for accepting this match to be played. bunch of pushovers.
Interested just about the shareholders and nothing else.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)