[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 ASL Napoli [April 7th, 2021] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Only FIGC can appeal now because this can set a dangerous precedent. I doubt that they will.
they absolutely should appeal. them and the league (also ran by figc) made a completely opposite decisiion, the only logical thing is to defend that decision and stick to the protocol.

i still can't believe this. only in italy. :sergio:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Blasphemy sanctions in Italy are relatively frequent. It's a dumb old rule.
Yes well I might understand if it was against an opposing player or officials, but its like you can't even tell your own team mate to do something without getting punished by the fucking league :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

they absolutely should appeal. them and the league (also ran by figc) made a completely opposite decisiion, the only logical thing is to defend that decision and stick to the protocol.

i still can't believe this. only in italy. :sergio:
They won't and clubs like genoa who actually lose out considering they covid ravaged squad prior to their meeting with crapoli will make their arguments which will fall on deaf ears no doubt.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Honestly a ridiculous decision by CONI, hardly a surprise though, that court has been making ridiculous decisions for a long time now.

Now we have to have a fixture pile up because ADL plays by his own rules. They had 2 players with covid and refused to travel. What a joke. I hope we send them back to Naples with anal haemorrhages. Low life scum and a joke of a football club

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
It only doesn't surprise me because it is Italy. Almost farcical what you can do with appeals.
i agree. i remember moggi's criminal organization charges: everyone was acquitted, except moggi. so if someone only read the final decision, it looked like the juridical system judged a criminal ORGANOZATION with ONE SINGLE member :rofl:

but this, this is way beyond absurd. there's no way you can not show up for a scheduled match and walk away with it. this is a first, and it's a terrible precedent. i'd be curious to read the justification of the sentence.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I don't mind the rematch but why no points deduction? ADL literally called AA letting Juve know that they don't want to come before they were 'prevented' from traveling. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Napolitano in CONI who passed this judgement.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Those backwards ass Italians can take their god and shove him up their ass. How's that for blasphemy.
First amendment, fuck yeah.
Touching up choir boys is perfectly acceptable though

- - - Updated - - -

I'll repeat a comment I made some time ago.
I hope Vesuvius erupts and the ASL bans Neapolitans from traveling.
if versuvius blows up, they'll blame Juve for it.

Nowonder crapoli is such a ill thought of club by the elitist north

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)