[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 ASL Napoli [April 7th, 2021] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The fact that we'll have to compensate fans who had tickets for the game, we would have had to pay for staff and usual match day overheads, and the fact this game wasn't televised yet billed as a massive game would have been impacted there too.

- - - Updated - - -

on top of the financial compensation yes. Seriously the league should throw the book at crapoli, make an example of those farmers. They took the absolute piss.
Regarding fans - Are they allowed to enter the stadium? What is the current state?

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Any idea on when Napoli will get the game rearranged for? Maybe keep it as a floating fixture and get them to sign it off to be played at a day's notice once they have a full squad available. We want to be seen as very helpful to the global audience.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Tomorrow.

Easiest 3 points ever won.

You need to stick to the rules, otherwise every peasant president will do whatever he pleases with his team.
The thing that bothers me is because it’s us. There’s gonna be a twist somewhere. You can just feel it. But I know it shouldn’t be, but you just can’t help feel everyone is against us and they’ll make the wrong decision because it’s us.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
People should take off their Juve tinted glasses.
Both Juve & the league were 100% certain that this game was not going to be played. And yet they both pretended everything was normal. Nothing special at all! Give me a break.

The league should have taken matters into their own hands. Decide whatever you want, but make a decision ffs. Avoid being a joke, for once.
Then let's cancel the league.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I lost track of what's all been said, but if local health autorities said they couldn't leave then they already have their defense line, and a waterproof one. The League can say what they want, If I can't come i can't come, bullshit decision or not.
But on what basis did the other teams travel then?

I'm no expert either but apparently the protocol that has been approved by health and sport ministers allows professional teams to travel as long as their positives are quarantined.

To me it looks like ASL abused their powers here. Or ADL was really looking for an excuse. Either the sport and health ministers signed a worthless piece of paper which has been used as a basis for this (and finishing of the last) championship or someone got something completely wrong and I wouldn't exclude anything here.

To me it's very simple: the protocol is here and it allowed Napoli to play. They should have shown up and since they didn't it's a 3-0.
Otherwise the other teams broke the law by playing until now.

Last edited:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I lost track of what's all been said, but if local health autorities said they couldn't leave then they already have their defense line, and a waterproof one. The League can say what they want, If I can't come i can't come, bullshit decision or not.
The local authorities recommended a voluntary quarantine.
The key words being recommended and voluntary. Napoli weren't prohibited from travelling at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)