[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 ASL Napoli [April 7th, 2021] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Biggest loser in all of this is surely Genoa who weren't as lucky as Napoli and had to play their game when they had like 10+ Covid cases.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
What a circus. Tell me why any big player or ambitious club investors would think about coming to Serie A?

Also banning players for blasphemous phrases? What year is it, 1665?

Jun 6, 2015
Either way I think it was stupid from Napoli's part to not play us back then. We were more vulnarable at that time. Now we have most of our players back from injury and we look like we are starting to find a bit of balance in our play.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Juventus should just not show up to the postponed game on the basis that we already showed up to the initial game. And if they want to give the 3p to Napoli then so be it.

Romania was handed a win because Norway couldn't show up.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Lol, not surprising. Fuck Napoli. Hopefully we beat them 4-0.

Should be no reason for this, now there is a precdent. So all those other teams in football and other sports who have taken the loss and that's it over with, Napoli come along and it's a different story.

Embarrassing.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Lol, not surprising. Fuck Napoli. Hopefully we beat them 4-0.

Should be no reason for this, now there is a precdent. So all those other teams in football and other sports who have taken the loss and that's it over with, Napoli come along and it's a different story.

Embarrassing.
it is surprising, and it's straight out terrible. it means that the protocol can be ignored.

i hope figc and the league will appeal and take it to whatever the next level is. it makes them look like idiots.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)