[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 ASL Napoli [April 7th, 2021] (14 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
No one can say they didn't punish Napoli (with -1) thus avoiding precedent where league wouldn't finish. And no one can say they made a pro Juve decision.

How amazingly consistent they are.

It's always a cringe attempt at "face" and public perception, never about doing the right thing.

Wonder when the next monkey exhibit will be.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I put my all respect for PSG who played against Marseille, even they have so much stars unavailable because of covid. And getting me the 7.* multipler on Marseille win

At least they go to the field and respect the rule.

Respect for Genoa that come to Naples only to be beaten and humiliated for 6-0 because they can't field full team because of covid

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I seriously dont understand this crap.
There was a game - 1 side decided not to go despite the protocol clearly saying the game would go ahead.
It really feels like a disrespect from Napoli towards the association and other Serie A teams.
Since the protocol also has the outcome of such violation, I dont think any other interference is needed and we need to fight it back if we get less than 3 pts

Jul 13, 2010
I agree, what's the fucking point of all these signings and new coaches when there is no one to play against. I hope we get the 3-0 and they get -1 cuz even if it was unsafe to travel, Napoli is at fault to not follow the protocols to ensure it's safe to travel. Probably some swabs were done too late or something got missing on their end, because there is no chance two covid cases makes the whole team inactive for more than two days.

matt619

Oct 6, 2020
So Roma who accidently registering wrong age one of their player get punished immeadiately with 3-0 loss while Napoli who clearly on purpose break the regulation and try to sabotage a match only get -1 deduction?

and what with this -1 deduction? it's not even serious lmao. it had to be -6 points deduction at minimum. this is just a slap on the wrist

No wonder italian football became laughing stock

Last edited:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Let FIGC make a bad precedent. Let's see other teams do the same thing this season so people then understand we're not bad guys. Karma is a bitch.
No! I am fed up Juve to be always "bad,cheating,referees etc"... .If we were in the position of garbage town boys we will already be punished. DeLaurentis will cry all the time and the whole Italy.No!I don't care about the future games and the attitude of the other teams.There are rules and they are strict.No more precedents!Democracy is based on the Rule of Law.Period!These postponing of the decision are making me think that they want to put this issue on relativity level.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)