[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 ASL Napoli [April 7th, 2021] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters

CarloP

Jan 24, 2010
So it looks to be FIGC vs Italian health ministry & politicians - all part of ADL's plan of course. IMO the keys here are that the Naples ASL overstepped their authority by releasing their statement on Saturday saying "we therefore communicate that the recipients of today's ASL note are required not to leave the indicated address", and that ADL and Napoli listened to those instructions instead of the FIGC. ADL has taken his exceptionalism to a whole other level here by calling in favors from government officials and creating this mess - FIGC should sanction them with more than just the 3-0 loss to put him back in his place...

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Nonsense, napolis bad faith was apparent in every single statement they made. I get it Italians are notorious for gamesmanship, but this is just blatant flouting of the rules, a selfish desire to watch your team playing a rival doesn't make it fair.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I have no sympathy for Napoli. 3 points against napoli will do us no good to our image, considering our history with Calciopoli.
What the fuck has calciopoli to do with this? :lol: get a grip man.

Now it's being revealed that Napoli actively was looking for an excuse - apparently they asked ASL about their trip etc.

Just like @GordoDeCentral mentioned above - the whole situation has ADL bad faith written all over it.

There's a protocol that allows everyone to play as long as they have healthy players- it's in active use. Napoli's case is no different to all the other cases so I fail to see why they should be treated differently.

BTW. If Napoli want to have a 14-days-long quarantine, then they could have a problem with playing Atalanta as well. The season is too packed to delay those games, especially for teams playing in Europe. This bullshit has to stop or the championship won't be finished at all.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
What the fuck has calciopoli to do with this? :lol: get a grip man.

Now it's being revealed that Napoli actively was looking for an excuse - apparently they asked ASL about their trip etc.

Just like @GordoDeCentral mentioned above - the whole situation has ADL bad faith written all over it.

There's a protocol that allows everyone to play as long as they have healthy players- it's in active use. Napoli's case is no different to all the other cases so I fail to see why they should be treated differently.

BTW. If Napoli want to have a 14-days-long quarantine, then they could have a problem with playing Atalanta as well. The season is too packed to delay those games, especially for teams playing in Europe. This bullshit has to stop or the championship won't be finished at all.
:tup:

This is what people don’t understand when thinking that this will all be conveniently swept under the carpet and nothing will happen to them. This incident, if not dealt with, could derail and make a total mockery out of the rest of the season.

Napoli will be punished for it no doubt about it.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I wonder if commercial aspects will come in to play...tv revenue, advertising revenue etc.
this is what I was saying about demanding financial compensation. This match was billed as one of the matches of the season and to get a 10 min glimse of Buffon, igor tudor on his mobile and the small crowd will have hit tv revenues. Generally speaking it puts Serie A in very bad light.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)