[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 ASL Napoli [April 7th, 2021] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Ahhh gotchu, I thought you mean the italians changed this game to 14:55 kickoff their time, would been bizzare lol. If you in the US that is the perfect time indeed, instead of like 4-6 in the morning or such.
20.45 our time. Just tune in and listen to Jesper Hussfelt spitting his hate towards Juve.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Damn. Postpone calcio?
if it happened in hungary, all napoli players would count as contact persons, and it would mean an automatic 10-day quarantine for the whole napoli squad.

italian protocol is different, only the confirmed cases should go to home quarantine. i wonder how many cases will napoli confirm before the start of the match.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
don't think so but we should be careful of nipples who played them.
Be careful?

Lets be real, its very likely that at least 4 o5 napoli players must be carrying the shit right now.

IMO the game should be cancelled instantly.

Napoli being in contact with not one but EIGHT sick players ... wow... that shit is already in the nappoli team for sure.,

Also, if the game is forced, there could even be some asymptomatyc players who could play and spread the virus.

GG

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
What about if Infected teams replace their infected players with Primaveras to prevent game postponement?

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
if it happened in hungary, all napoli players would count as contact persons, and it would mean an automatic 10-day quarantine for the whole napoli squad.

italian protocol is different, only the confirmed cases should go to home quarantine. i wonder how many cases will napoli confirm before the start of the match.
And Italy if all napoli players were confirmed before the gane, figc would force them not just to play but to go and shake hands individually with each member in Juve squad, give them a couple of kisses in each cheek and a 5 second hug just in case

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
And Italy if all napoli players were confirmed before the gane, figc would force them not just to play but to go and shake hands individually with each member in Juve squad, give them a couple of kisses in each cheek and a 5 second hug just in case
:cry:

Sendt fra min CLT-L29 med Tapatalk

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

Zero, they can't afford to lose players ahead of Juve game :baus:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)