[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 ASL Napoli [April 7th, 2021] (32 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
If we keep defending with high line, we need to inject pace in the backline against the likes of Lozano, Insigne and Mertens. We might see Demiral and Frabotta for this one.

Szczesny

Danilo - Bonucci - Demiral

Cuadrado - Arthur - Bentancur - Frabotta

Ramsey

Dybala - CR7​

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
If we keep defending with high line, we need to inject pace in the backline against the likes of Lozano, Insigne and Mertens. We might see Demiral and Frabotta for this one.

Szczesny

Ramsey

Dybala - CR7​
Kulusevski would do a better job than Ramsey.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

Szczesny

Ramsey

Dybala - CR7​
This but Kulu instead of the welsh wizard.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Kulusevski would do a better job than Ramsey.
This but Kulu instead of the welsh wizard.
:tup:

Could actually work but that would make it 3 position changes in 3 games. It seems Pirlo consider him more of a wide player. Against Samp, he was partnering Ronaldo upfront but he almost drifted wide the entire game inviting Ramsey forward runs.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Szczesny

Ramsey

Dybala - CR7​
I like this one

Jun 6, 2015
You don't think Dybala is fit enough to start? :boh:

I'd like to see Demiral getting some minutes instead of either Bonucci or Chiellini, or maybe instead of Danilol. I'm not sold on Frabotta either tbh.
Seeing that Dybala didn't even come off the bench against Roma I think it's too early. I think it'll be a slow introduction for him with no pre-season under his belt.

:MDS: at left back then

rainhard

May 5, 2004
We will play high, so what our biggest weakness ? Speed counter (look Roma's second goal)

And we are getting Napoli with that kind of speed, just hope they dont firing it right

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
:tup:

Could actually work but that would make it 3 position changes in 3 games. It seems Pirlo consider him more of a wide player. Against Samp, he was partnering Ronaldo upfront but he almost drifted wide the entire game inviting Ramsey forward runs.
I think that's more to do with Kulu himself than a Pirlo instruction. He was a RW at Parma. Typical left footed player that operates in the space between center and RW to curl shots.

It's only been two games but it doesn't seem that his close control is appropriate to play in the center so much. He needs a bit more space to do his thing.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Woj
Cuadrado - Bonucci - Demiral - De Sciglio
Bentacur - Arthur - McKeine
Kulusevski - Morata - Cristiano

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Looking at fixture list, 7 pts seemed reasonable after first three games. All well if we win this home game.

Frabotta LB, Cuadra or Kulu RM, Morata-Ronaldo up top.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm loving the 14:45 Sunday kickoffs. Just late enough to open a bottle of Chianti.
There is no way a Napoli vs Juve game should be anything but an evening game, its sacriligious actually. If its during the day as you say, its shocking.

And not good for me, I work til 20.00 on sunday lol.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
There is no way a Napoli vs Juve game should be anything but an evening game, its sacriligious actually. If its during the day as you say, its shocking.

And not good for me, I work til 20.00 on sunday lol.
It's during the day for me, but that's because I'm in the US. Can't start drinking at 9am when other matches are played. :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's during the day for me, but that's because I'm in the US. Can't start drinking at 9am when other matches are played. :D

Ahhh gotchu, I thought you mean the italians changed this game to 14:55 kickoff their time, would been bizzare lol. If you in the US that is the perfect time indeed, instead of like 4-6 in the morning or such.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)