[Serie A] Juventus - Udinese (32 Viewers)

OP
Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #783
    My wife was bothering me, and still is, but I am ecstatic to note the new scoreline!

May 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
    Juventus-Udinese 65' Buffon rages at his defenders for a lack on concentration... 30 seconds later the cross comes in and three Udinese players are there to welcome it, Laquinta scores but all three were offside...

GOOD!

Juventus-Udinese 66' In fact, looking at the replay, all three were put onside by Pessotto...

OH MY GOD!!!!
    now the press is gonna **** us up!

Dec 26, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

Every1 got a lecture from Moggi. :D

Y would u take a player out who is performing so well for the game? We had 3 attackers, with 2 that r performing great, with 1 that is invisible, of course Capello will take that striker out, which is Trez. After all Capello does change :D
    Man I expect to take him out.... not I want...make a difference right???

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
    Juventus-Udinese 65' Buffon rages at his defenders for a lack on concentration... 30 seconds later the cross comes in and three Udinese players are there to welcome it, Laquinta scores but all three were offside...

GOOD!
    Good thing they fell into the offside trap.

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
    Dec 20, 2002
    I just read that all 3 of Udinese's attackers were offside. So the goal shouldn't count.

Buffon has been quite hard on his teammates lately, he's been becoming complacent at times.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++

Man I expect to take him out.... not I want...make a difference right???
    Well Capello does change u know.

Anyway,

I ****ING HATE THE ****ING 60 SEC RULE!!!!!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Freekick in great position for Dp....

Dp damnnnnnnnnnn it...almost goall, damn itttttttttttttttt

Ball back to juve dp dribbles and takes corner....dp with the cross to Zlatan...Dp again and Zlatan with the header...

The commentor said, I start to blame Capello for not playing Dp against Palermo, he doesn't know Dp's worth....

Dec 26, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
    Freekick in great position for Dp....

Dp damnnnnnnnnnn it...almost goall, damn itttttttttttttttt

Ball back to juve dp dribbles and takes corner....dp with the cross to Zlatan...Dp again and Zlatan with the header...

The commentor said, I start to blame Capello for not playing Dp against Palermo, he doesn't know Dp's worth....
    :thumb:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Primo ] ++
    I just read that all 3 of Udinese's attackers were offside. So the goal shouldn't count.

Buffon has been quite hard on his teammates lately, he's been becoming complacent at times .
    Maybe due to this reason

Juventus-Udinese 68' Udinese are throwing everything forward again, it comes to Zebina who just hacks at the ball, it could have gone anywhere bu luckily for him it ricocheted to one of his Juve defenders who finally cleared - Zebina got a good talking to for that

Juventus-Udinese 66' In fact, looking at the replay, all three were put onside by Pessotto...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)