[Serie A] Juventus - Udinese (30/01/2011) (1 Viewer)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
No, so I don't jump out my window from anger. I can probably just laugh at what I'll see. Or maybe I won't even realise what's going at all. Maybe we'll let Udinese wear their stripes (we tend to let away teams pick their kit these days) and I'll feel so proud and happy for the Bianconeri's performance.
That's what I did last night. All I did was laugh with my cousin. The 2nd goal pissed me off though, it was such a nice goal.

Weed is illegal here so I'm going to buy a bottle of Jack and drink my pain away.
No reason why you can't get it. I'm in the same country you're in at the moment.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
An ugly win similar to last year's win and DN will come on and say "we showed a great quality, the way we defended was perfect. This win was a major step towards our objectives."
Coach bs, but fuck, I'd take that win right now. There isn't a team that has a slump in form and snaps out of it with a performance like 1970 Brasil.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Why not play 3men defense? Playing with our disastrous Full-backs is not helping anymore. Why not risk it since nothing is working for us? I can't I swear I can't take watching Motta/Grygera/Grosso anymore, my heart hurts and my pressure goes even worse watching them.

Buffon

Bonucci - Chiellini - Barzagli

Krasic - Sissoko - Melo - Marchisio

Aquilani​

Martinez - Del Piero​
:tup:

Only thing I would change about it is Melo swapping positions with sissoko. Krasic wont come back and help that often, whilst Marchi will. But we need Krasic. Sissoko doesnt run back that often as much as he hovers around looking for the opportunity to tackle, whilst Melo is the runner. Anyway thats my explanation but that formation and lineup is so worth trying.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Why not play 3men defense? Playing with our disastrous Full-backs is not helping anymore. Why not risk it since nothing is working for us? I can't I swear I can't take watching Motta/Grygera/Grosso anymore, my heart hurts and my pressure goes even worse watching them.

Buffon

Krasic - Sissoko - Melo - Marchisio

Aquilani​

Martinez - Del Piero​
I like it. Something like this is good too:

Buffon

Sali - Aquilani - Melo - Marchisio

<- Krasic

Del Piero - Martinez ^​

Aug 17, 2007
I read somewhere that DN thinks about starting with Iaq-Amauri (You know, cause the twin towers system worked out so well vs. Napoli). I hope our players don't think that in order to start matches you must play like Amauri...cause this is just amazing. He's getting worse each match, and still, he starts. FFS, Why?! How??!...Why??????

Enough!!! Stop the madness! No more Amauri!

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I read somewhere that DN thinks about starting with Iaq-Amauri (You know, cause the twin towers system worked out so well vs. Napoli). I hope our players don't think that in order to start matches you must play like Amauri...cause this is just amazing. He's getting worse each match, and still, he starts. FFS, Why?! How??!...Why??????

Enough!!! Stop the madness! No more Amauri!
:lol2:

I needed that, thanks.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
No matter how bad our fullbacks are, I wouldn't play a 3-man defence.

Anyway, we're going to win this game, so you can all stop worrying about the outcome now. You're welcome. :D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The season is officially over - Udinese will dominate us so bad we'll be longing for last season - the sooner we realise this season is so badly over the better it'll be for our mental well-being
We're so winning this game.
There should be more people like Juvejay, and less whiners.

also, 3 man defence is an old systhem, and everybody that claims to use it, is actually playing 2 wingbacks on the midfield
It doesnt work in modern football

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #97
    Del Neri will definitely field this:

Buffon
    Grygera Bonucci Chiellini Grosso
    Krasic Melo Aquilani Marchisio
    Iaquinta Del Piero​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)