[Serie A] Juventus 3-2 Sampdoria [September 26th, 2021] (2 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
- Danilo - De Ligt - Chiellini - AS-
-Locatelli - USA -
- Cuadrado - Dybala - Kulu-
-Morata-

I just want to see this against Sampdoria or just pure 4231 with any other player/s - Morata in place of Kulu and Kean leading the line​
I like this formation ...fan of 4231 .... why Allegri dont try it ...

442 is more predictable with this team...you need better wings and wing backs ....

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 16, 2020
Tek is earning 2-3 times more than Perin, if Perin plays better the situation will get only more complicated. I'm for playing him so that he gets back his confidence and then maybe sell him, the problem is no club will pay the salary that he is getting right now. Crazy.

Since Malmö he Tek is slowly coming back to his senses, playing Perin makes the whole shaky defence even more questionable. But yeah, no idea. Let's see what Max will do, he is the coach, he for sure knows better than me.
Btw mate how did the pasta sauce go?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Any predictions how the game will turn out?

I don't really know anything about Sampdoria.
They have a bald 19 y/o and one ridiculously handsome :chin:stud

- - - Updated - - -

six? i can see it. this is the start for us

speaking of 6, should also six-esfully miss this game lol
Holy shit this is at 3:30 AM? You can mark me down for fake fanning this one

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
“At this moment, the favorite attacking duo to start against Sampdoria are Dybala & Morata. I think there’s a chance that Chiesa could also start against Sampdoria. (@romeoagresti - @GoalItalia)

They don’t know shit as usual

- - - Updated - - -

Any predictions how the game will turn out?

I don't really know anything about Sampdoria.
They are very solid and I like their coach, and we have our eyes on Chelsea’s match on Wednesday.
I am can safely predict that it will either be a win, loss or draw for Juve or Sampdoria.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I like this formation ...fan of 4231 .... why Allegri dont try it ...

442 is more predictable with this team...you need better wings and wing backs ....
442 identical to 4231 if there is no trequartista. The formation sucks anyway.
4-3-3 is the only way to play modern football in my opinion.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
442 identical to 4231 if there is no trequartista. The formation sucks anyway.
4-3-3 is the only way to play modern football in my opinion.
Identical on paper ...but the duties are different ....in 4231 ..wings will have less defensive duties....

442 ..the wings will have to track back frequently ...going front frequently ....skillful/stamina players ..like Nedved and Camo ...

4231 ...the central dues will mainly set to clean the middle and do the defensive work ..cut and pass..thus the 3 in 4231 ..will be more free to go up front ....

in 442 ....the two centrals will do more contribution to the build up of the attack ....this make us more vulrnable at the counters ...

i think 4231 more suitable ....suits the current team players ...

433 we dont have the players for it ...mainly in the middle ...

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
With a 4-2-3-1, Danilo could partner Locatelli if needs must and you could always count on Cuadrado to track back if he plays right of the 3. I'd like to see Kean start again, he did very well and his goal was well taken.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
With a 4-2-3-1, Danilo could partner Locatelli if needs must and you could always count on Cuadrado to track back if he plays right of the 3. I'd like to see Kean start again, he did very well and his goal was well taken.
Who plays RB in this situation?

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Identical on paper ...but the duties are different ....in 4231 ..wings will have less defensive duties....

442 ..the wings will have to track back frequently ...going front frequently ....skillful/stamina players ..like Nedved and Camo ...

4231 ...the central dues will mainly set to clean the middle and do the defensive work ..cut and pass..thus the 3 in 4231 ..will be more free to go up front ....

in 442 ....the two centrals will do more contribution to the build up of the attack ....this make us more vulrnable at the counters ...

i think 4231 more suitable ....suits the current team players ...

433 we dont have the players for it ...mainly in the middle ...
With Dybala and a CF we will always be 442 no matter what it says on paper in my opinion. We don’t have the players for 433 which is our main problem because in my opinion it is the best way to play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)