[Serie A] Juventus 3-2 Sampdoria [September 26th, 2021] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
First home win please.

- - - Updated - - -

Perin could start against Sampdoria on Sunday. Rest for Szczesny.(ibianconero)

- - - Updated - - -

Chiesa could be rested against Sampdoria due to tightness in his flexor muscle(Di Marzio)
Start Locatelli and Morata and Im ok with him resting.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Don't really disagree, but Max doesn't seem too keen to start all three of Dybi, Chiesa and Cuads together anyways at the moment. The choice might be made for him though if Chiesa isn't fully fit for this game.
And with Chelsea at home Wednesday, really need to rest them whether we can afford to or not. I'd hate to see an even MORE lethargic side playing for points at home against Chelsea.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
- Danilo - De Ligt - Chiellini - AS-
-Locatelli - USA -
- Cuadrado - Dybala - Kulu-
-Morata-

I just want to see this against Sampdoria or just pure 4231 with any other player/s - Morata in place of Kulu and Kean leading the line​

Jun 7, 2003
Im for benching him. Tek is on a horrible run, let’s see if things work out with Perin. apparently had a better season last year than Tek, so at some point he deserves a start aswel.
Tek is earning 2-3 times more than Perin, if Perin plays better the situation will get only more complicated. I'm for playing him so that he gets back his confidence and then maybe sell him, the problem is no club will pay the salary that he is getting right now. Crazy.

Since Malmö he Tek is slowly coming back to his senses, playing Perin makes the whole shaky defence even more questionable. But yeah, no idea. Let's see what Max will do, he is the coach, he for sure knows better than me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)