[Serie A] Juventus 1-0 Roma [October 17th, 2021] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I got sick with flu, all these 2 weeks are endless

- - - Updated - - -

FBycJq6XMAAFFDX?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg
Allegri said one of Kean, Kaio, Berna will play in attack, so that projection is probably wrong. McKennie had a great game in the rabiot role for USA couple days ago, wonder if he gets a start.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Easy-ish win without int'l break and jetlagged south americans.

Now less predictable.

I'll take another hard fought 1-0.

- - - Updated - - -

Wonder if Mou will continue tryina be Mancini or get back to parking the bus for this one.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Mourinho: "Abraham? We'll see tomorrow if he'll play, start on the bench or stay in the stands. Allegri? È are not great friends but there is mutual respect and appreciation. It will be a pleasure to be next to him. I am happy he's working again, he stopped for a long time. If Juve could get back on the track for the Scudetto? You'll have to ask Max, but I would say yes. It's a very strong squad that plays to win the games and the league. They have a team of 20 good players and with experience. Am I worried about the refereeing from Orsato? Before the games I am always happy with the referees. I trust all referees, Orsato has experience and I'm happy about that. Shomurodov and Mayoral? They are doing well and if they have to play they will, if Tammy doesn't play we have two other players in perfect condition".

- - - Updated - - -

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)