[SERIE A] Juventus - Palermo (5th October, 2008) (63 Viewers)

Should Ranieri quit/be fired after this result?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Legro is out,and according to gazzetta looks like Neddy,Dp,Sissoko,Molinaro will see the bench.

--------------Buffon-------------
--Grygera---Mellberg---Chiellini----DC---
--Camo---Poulsen---Marchisio---Gio-----
---------------Amauri-----IQ------------

x-japan

Dec 31, 2006
Moli just have an awful crosses

but no problem with his passes and dribble !
WTF is happening with this guy's brain. He's talking shit around this forum these days and that's really annoying. Can anyone ban this clown ffs!
"No problem with passes and dribble"??? I cant count how many times Moli pass the ball out of the sideline when Nedved is just in front of him, his first touch is rubbish and the ball always bounces at least 2 meters away no matter how easy the pass is.

Mesh3lovic

Forza Molinaro
Oct 1, 2008
WTF is happening with this guy's brain. He's talking shit around this forum these days and that's really annoying. Can anyone ban this clown ffs!
"No problem with passes and dribble"??? I cant count how many times Moli pass the ball out of the sideline when Nedved is just in front of him, his first touch is rubbish and the ball always bounces at least 2 meters away no matter how easy the pass is.
Hey if these fourms for your father u can tell me what I can say and what I can't!

or STFU :shifty:

and if there any better LB in Juventus just tell me :D

Sarah

s-doLLa
Sep 26, 2007
Nocerino:"Why shouldn't I celebrate If I score against Juventus?I just wouldn't celebrate against Napoli."

Amauri:"I won't celebrate If I score against Palermo."

See the difference between these two?Nocerino is a bitter douche and Amauri has class.Besides,Nocerino wouldn't score if the goal was empty,so :soapit:.
Yeah Nocerino didn't grow up supporting Napoli or anything :rolleyes:.

Although if you actually have seen the full interview (it is in Italian). You would know that Nocerino talked really well of Juventus talking about how Amauri is a great player but everyone seems to forget he plays on a team with world champions like Del Piero, Iaquinta, etc. He went on and on about how much he enjoyed his time in Turin while saying he clearly wants to win the game because he plays for Palermo now. He talked only positive of Juventus. He didn't even criticize Ranieri when given the chance. If that is not classy, I'm not sure what is. It is not like he played with us for more than a year so who cares if he celebrates or not. But of course a player praising his former team doesn't make the news.

Sarah

s-doLLa
Sep 26, 2007
Yeah that is where they went wrong. They should have never made it a video interview since I tend to enjoy looking more than listening :D.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)