[Serie A] Juventus - Frosinone (September 23, 2015) (24 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Just finished watching this (fucking Bein just replayed it).

Frosinone is easily the worst team in the league, almost - if not - amateurish. Drawing at home with them is just utter pathetic. Laughable.

Those players should be denied their salaries, they don't deserve to get paid after this. Really shouldn't call themselves professionals with that awful end product. We're getting further and further away from the top of the league, at this point I'll be happy if we finish 2nd or 3rd and focus on the CL.

Zaza should have never happened. You don't buy a player you're supposed to get on a loan as a 5th striker. He is a shame to our Bianconeri shirt.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Just another stupid loss, seemingly undeserved. We played fairly well, but again missed chances and conceded a dumb goal. After a while you can't call it bad luck anymore. We're just not clinical and not smart. In the first half we were too focused on crossing into Zaza. Honestly, I prefer our attack with two strikers.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We were better, as we were ought to be, but I think that we seriously lack at finishing and maybe defensive solidarity.
This unlucky goal at the duying minutes ended our hopes for the championship and put us a step closer to Allegrixt...

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Our finishing is rubbish and it reminds me of days prior to Tevez. Almost 40 chances and none or one goal.

Of course some of the blame will always go on players.

But it needs to be said, the atmosphere in the stadium is utter shit in comparison with last four years. If the fans there are tired of winning then what can be expected of the team?

Also, club didn't detect problem of muscular injuries in time. Our pre-season was drawn by a retard and that is one of the main reason we are 10 points behind Inter. Fucking 10 points!

Searching for formation while the season is already long under way - the blame in this case goes on club and the coach.

All in all, the players are the least to blame for this shit start to a season. They were fighting like lions in every match. Even against Frosinone you could see Cuadrado coming back all the way to Neto to stop one counter, even after he's been running like crazy all match and was involved in almost every attacking play.

There's nothing I can say against these boys, they are young and inexperienced, but they are doing their best.

Unlike the club they're playing for.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
But it needs to be said, the atmosphere in the stadium is utter $#@! in comparison with last four years. If the fans there are tired of winning then what can be expected of the team?
So true. The stadium looked almost empty and instead of using the home advantage many of our fans were jeering left and right.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
So true. The stadium looked almost empty and instead of using the home advantage many of our fans were jeering left and right.
In that first year, stadium used to carry us to victory, literally.

We had Matri and De Ceglie for fuck sake, but in that stadium they looked like star players.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Just finished watching this ($#@!ing Bein just replayed it).

Frosinone is easily the worst team in the league, almost - if not - amateurish. Drawing at home with them is just utter pathetic. Laughable.

Those players should be denied their salaries, they don't deserve to get paid after this. Really shouldn't call themselves professionals with that awful end product. We're getting further and further away from the top of the league, at this point I'll be happy if we finish 2nd or 3rd and focus on the CL.

Zaza should have never happened. You don't buy a player you're supposed to get on a loan as a 5th striker. He is a shame to our Bianconeri shirt.[/QUOTE]

True all.Especially bolded.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
But it needs to be said, the atmosphere in the stadium is utter shit in comparison with last four years. If the fans there are tired of winning then what can be expected of the team?
Yeah, but Frosinone can barely fill a women's rest stop bathroom for their home matches.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
In that first year, stadium used to carry us to victory, literally.

We had Matri and De Ceglie for $#@! sake, but in that stadium they looked like star players.
We had Conte

- - - Updated - - -

Our finishing is rubbish and it reminds me of days prior to Tevez. Almost 40 chances and none or one goal.

Of course some of the blame will always go on players.

But it needs to be said, the atmosphere in the stadium is utter $#@! in comparison with last four years. If the fans there are tired of winning then what can be expected of the team?

Also, club didn't detect problem of muscular injuries in time. Our pre-season was drawn by a retard and that is one of the main reason we are 10 points behind Inter. $#@!ing 10 points!

Searching for formation while the season is already long under way - the blame in this case goes on club and the coach.

All in all, the players are the least to blame for this $#@! start to a season. They were fighting like lions in every match. Even against Frosinone you could see Cuadrado coming back all the way to Neto to stop one counter, even after he's been running like crazy all match and was involved in almost every attacking play.

There's nothing I can say against these boys, they are young and inexperienced, but they are doing their best.

Unlike the club they're playing for.
The entire attack is new except morata who had one winning season. Hernanes is new, Lemina is new, Sandro is new.

Apart from the defense (evra) the whole team are not used to winning in any sense. They didnt even come close to a trophy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)