[Serie A] Juventus - Frosinone (September 23, 2015) (21 Viewers)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
And people will continue to find excuses for this inacceptable shit. How you can go from CL finalist to having 5 points from 15 possible.

This shit is on Marotta and Allegri.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Don't know whether to laugh or cry. This is horrendous absolutely ridiculous. I wonder what people will use as n excuse now. Simply put we didn't do enough to win and we paid. FFS :Sergio: arghhhhh

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
What-the-fuck.

I can't remember a game in the past 4 seasons we created and missed more chances. What the hell!!!!

I was very excited. ALLEGRI FUCKING FOUND THE RIGHT SCHEME!!!! 352 with Cuadrado, Sandro, Lemina to clean it up in the midfield, Dybala as a SS, is GORGEOUS!!!

I was so exctatic about this.

Just keep the 352 WHEN BOTH WBs CAN PLAY. I don't ever want to see Licht and Evra playing in 352 again. Play Dybala.

Lemina is a monster.

The team is just very young and insecure. But I think we just found how to play.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
This was the best moment to profit from romas loss and gain some points , we fucking blew it and inter is surprisingly still going strong , wtf is going on . Can't believe how this season is going .

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We have been unlucky in Serie A, it has to be said.

We hit the post couple of times also in this game.

But that lack of concentration in the end, that was disgusting from the team.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
What the actual fuck, so many mental midgets on this team in front of goal, should've been 4 to the good by the 80th min instead we concede from a fucking corner. Speaking of corners, let's just hoof them out for fucking goal kicks please, they're no good to us even with our height. Team collectively can't head a fucking ball.

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
We have no leader in the team. Plain and simple.
Pogba is still acting like a teenager and without someone older and mature around him he stays in that state of mind. He cant lead yet.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
We need our strikers to take responsibility and score. Cuadrado, Pereyra, Sandro - they set up perfect chances but we lack someone to finish it off. Morata and Mandzu not playing, yet a proper poacher could have got a hattrick today.. Zaza and Dybala are not poachers. Dybala is a creater as much as Cuadrado is it, not a poacher.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)